❤️ Manhunt Mix Up❤️

"Oh George!~" Dreams voice rang out through the headsets the team wore, though it echoed slightly due to the fact the speedrunner was behind him - chasing him down. "Come here Georgie!",

"No!" George squeeked out loudly, causing everyone in the joint channel to get ear raped by his high noises. "Go away!"

George ran around the oak forest trees, becoming more exhausted by the minutes that passed. Thankfully, he was just retracing his own steps and if he was on the right track: an abandoned village wasn't so far away.
His plan was to lure dream to the village and hide - giving the other two hunters the perfect amount of time to get dream as George healed up.

"Oh get back here, you stupid British fuck!" Dream yelled louder, or maybe he was just closer. George broke through the lines of trees and to the looted village. He placed blocks as he ran, trying to throw dream off as he jumped on the roofs and other things he could reach.

As he ran onto one of the roofs, dream so close that his gloved fingers just dusted the colourblind boys shirt, the roof collapsed on itself.
The two yelled out, their mics picking it all up as they fell and crashed down onto each other. Their weapons fluttered the floor, along with some parts of the roof and their slightly broken headsets.

George was flattened by dreams body, dreams arms pinned beneath Georges head whilst Georges thighs where squeezing dreams legs together.
The two where panting, only coming back to their senses when the bed they where pressed on creaked softly.
The no longer masked boy pulled himself slightly up, unable to fully get off thanks to his hands being behind Georges head and their legs currently behind intangled with eachother.

The two mens eyes widen as red flush covered their faces.

"I-" George went to speak but was cut off by dreams wheezy laugh. A nervous laugh came out Georges mouth, but was soon replaced by a real laugh.

"I guess the manhunts over?" Laughed out, trying to recover himself. George just nodded slightly, trying to sit himself up, he wiggled about and pulled himself up - his legs sliding about dreams body as he did so.

A breathy groan came from dream as George moved, they both paused.

"D-dont do that..." Dreams face was redder then before, the blush covering his freckles.

George only took it as a challenge, and dared to ask. "Do what?" The smaller continued his softly wiggles, "why shouldn't I?"

Dreams face began to redden even more, if it was possible that is. More breathy moans and groans came from the egotistical man. It wouldn't be long before he snapped and took control - but it sure as hell felt nice to see the shorter boy try to dominate.

"George..." George only sat himself up, resting against the cobble wall and the bed - not forgetting to sway his knees about as he did so. "I-im warning you darling."

"What if I don't want to be warned?" George scoffed, "what would you do then dreamie?"

That was the short straw for dream, he grabbed Georges legs and pinned them down with his knees - wrapping his left hand softly around Georges neck and his right pulled back his head with an even softer touch. He may be a dom, but he was gentle.

"Is this okay?" Dream whispered into Georges ear, waiting for a response from him before he tried anything or even moved a muscle.

"Yes, yes it's okay," George nodded, smiling up at dream as he said so.

"Good, your getting it now - you dirty slut." Dream dragged his tonge from the corner of Georges mouth to his collar bone, occasionally grazing his fangs against the tanned skin george has. George practically moaned at the sensitivity, and the degraded name dream had used.
They'd never admit it out loud, but the two had opposite yet extremely matched kinks. George liked to be degraded, spat on, shamed, he couldn't care - all he knew was that he wanted it. He wanted to be dreams little slut.
And dream?
Oh dream liked his slut - he liked the praise the boy would give him every time he hit the right spot in his plump ass. He liked the feeling of George boosting his ego, knowing it was all his fault he had it. He fucking loved it.
Loved being called Georges good boy, or how he was so perfect in everyway, not just in bed.