It doesn't matter. I'll get there first anyway. Using most of my strength, I made the rose necklace I gave her grow larger so I could use it to travel through. I went to the rose on my door and walked straight through it ending up in a dark room.

Your POV

After awhile of waiting, something finally happened. The rose necklace Roselina gifted to me started to grow slowly larger. I took it off and threw it on the ground. Wtf? Soon it stopped growing and someone walked out of it. She looked around before turning to look at me.

"Y/n! Are you ok?" Roselina asked worriedly.

"Yes." I replied.

"Good. We are getting out of here." She said just as All Might koolaid manned through the wall.

"I am here."

"Yes, we know that you oaf." Roselina angrily said. "What would you have done if Y/n was right in front of that wall? She could've gotten hurt."

All Might looked down in shame.

"Well, no matter. Y/n is safe so that's all that matters. Now let's get out of here." Roselina commanded.

She picked me up and walked past the now broken wall into the night with a deflated and sad All Might. She carried me all the way to the house only setting me down once we got there. All Might opened the door and we all went inside.

"Let's get you some food," Roselina said going into the kitchen.

She made some simple noodles with an egg on top. I ate it happily since I was really hungry. Once finished, Roselina grew a rose and walked into it disappearing. When she was gone, All Might came up to me and wrapped me in a hug.

"I'm so sorry." He said over and over crying.

I raised my hands and patted his back. "I'm ok."

"But I'm supposed to be the one saving you." He continued crying. "I'm the number one hero. If I can't even save my daughter, what good am I?"

"You can't save everyone all the time you know. You might be the number one hero, but you are still human and humans make mistakes."

"But I'm supposed to be better than that and I failed."

"Nope."

"What?"

"I said nope. Even though you didn't save me from getting kidnapped, you still saved me from that disgusting room." I said smiling at him. "I was giving up hope. I thought that I would be there forever, but when you broke through that wall I was reminded."

"Reminded?"

"Reminded that I'm not alone. That I have someone who will find and help me no matter what and no matter where I am. Thank you, All Might, for being there for me." I told him gratefully.

He blew his nose and replied, "Thank you, Young Y/n. It's pretty late so you should probably get to bed."

"Alright. Thank you for everything dad," I said while running up the stairs to my room. As soon as I got there, I took a shower in my adjoining bathroom to get all the dust off of me. I decided to directly to sleep without doing my homework. Even though I decided to go to sleep, I couldn't help but wonder.

Who kidnapped me?

Pro Hero: Roselina

• Roselina can locate any rose she grows herself with her quirk which makes for unlimited tracking devices

• Roselina can also travel through roses although it also has to be a rose she grew herself with her quirk and it has to be at least the size of her.

• She can make a rose she has already grown bigger from wherever it may be, but it takes more energy the farther the rose is from her.