Chapter 19 (Smutt)

⚠Cussing, heated, Smutt⚠

"Are you sure you want to do all of the things I listed?" Aiden asked as he took Jack's hoodie off.

"No, how about for now just a handjob and I'll give you a blowjob?" Jack replied between moans as Aiden started to slip his pants off, moving his leg from between his legs.

 "Sounds good baby." Aiden agreed as he pulled Jack's pants off and threw them to the side before discarding his own pants as well.

Aiden then pulled down Jack's boxers allowing his already hard member to break free.

Once he threw the boxers to the side he pulled Jack up so they were both sitting up, Jack leaning against his chest as his head was buried in his shoulder.

Aiden wrapped his hand around Jack's dick and started to stroke it up and down, his thumb brushing against Jack's tip every once in and while making Jack moan louder than before.

Aiden used his other hand to tilt Jack's head back so he could look at him.

"You're so pretty." He said as he watched Jack try and stifle his moans.

He then pulled him into a kiss. The kiss was filled with lust and love as Aiden's hand started to go faster, feeling his hard-on grow painful.

"I-I'm close," Jack warned as he re-buried his head into Aiden's shoulder.

Aiden simply picked up the pace even more in reply making Jack cum a second later with a loud moan of Aiden's name.

Jack slowly moved off of Aiden's side and got onto his knees beside the bed.

He pulled Aiden over before taking his boxers off with his teeth.

"You're fucking huge! I'm happy we aren't doing everything yet because you would destroy my insides." Jack said as he looked at Aiden's eight-inch member.

Aiden chuckled at Jack's statement before his chuckle turned into a moan as Jack started to lick up his shaft.

"Should we use the condoms?" Jack asked as he pulled back from Aiden.

"If you don't want me to cum into your mouth then yeah," Aiden replied making Jack's blush return.

He shrugged before taking the head onto his mouth, moving down to about halfway before pulling back up, the other half being given a handjob.

Aiden moaned at the feeling as he restrained himself from thrusting his hips.

Jack's head bobbed up and down slowly taking all of Aiden's length, squeezing his thumb to his palm to keep himself from gagging.

He hollowed out his cheeks as he twisted his tongue around, keeping a steady pace with his head bobbing.

"F-fuck." Aiden moaned as his hands grabbed onto Jack's hair tightly but not tight enough to hurt him.

"I'm close." He grunted out getting a hum in reply. The hum caused vibrations to go through Aiden making him cum almost instantly down Jack's throat.

Jack pulled off of Aiden with a 'pop' making him cringe slightly before swallowing the rest of the cum.

"How were you so good at that?" Aiden asked as he let go of Jack's hair.

"I don't know, I just did what I thought would feel best and it seemed to work," Jack replied before standing up.

"We should probably take another shower." He said as he picked up the clothes that had been thrown to the floor.

"Yeah." Aiden agreed as he grabbed his boxers and sweatpants off of the floor.

So the two took a shower together again, this time with sweet kisses between everything.

Once they were done they quickly got dressed and went back to the bed, instantly cuddling each other.

"Goodnight, love you," Jack said as he cuddled into Aiden's chest.

"Love you too," Aiden replied as he wrapped his arms around Jack's back before they both fell into a peaceful slumber.
__________________________________

606 Words! Sorry for this being so short but the next chapter is going to be the Angst ending but the chapter after that will be the Fluff ending so you get to choose which to read/pay attention to!!!

Anyway, I hope you all have an amazing day/night! Love you all!! Stay safe!!!💖💖💖