Intro

Hey guys! This is my first ever story here and it will be crap! YAY! But I will try my best to give y'all a story you can enjoy! It will be a little slow in the beginning, you’ll start getting a bit more action when the two main characters meet.
    The two main characters' names are Emery and Sage. After the 4th chapter is posted I will hopefully have the character profiles done so I can post them, which is going to be the next update because I will be posting chapters 1-4 today. 
Comments and constructive criticism are welcome! All similarities that may occur between this story and another are coincidental. I will not take any copy of this story too kindly. All stories on this app, and anywhere really, are protected by basic copyright laws. Which bacily says copying is a no-no.
    This story is meant for people to enjoy reading and nothing too serious at the moment. Therefore, I have no editor or anything of the sorts besides Google grammer and spelling checks. And on top of that I do have Dyslexia which will affect the structure of the story, on top of that I do have a bad habit of run on sentences. So good luck to everyone reading lol. 
I hope y'all enjoy this story, you can show me if you like the chapter/book by voting and commenting! 
And the only thing I have left to say………… ENJOY!