She continued teasing my heat with her fingers nuzzling at the wet mess. "Mmm," I let out without realizing. "M-mikasa, put it in me," I requested all whiny and pathetically.

"Say please like a good girl and I'll think about it," Mikasa responded. "P-please, I want you in me already," I cried out. Mikasa started to tease my cunt with the tip of the plastic before plunging it inside all at once. I let out a yelp bit down on my lip. It hurt but felt so good.

I was forced to stare at my reflection while being pounded into. I could feel the way my walls closed down around the plastic inside me like it was gripping onto it. I let out screams of despair at the harsh contact striking inside me with each stroke. I tried not to squirm around too much to prevent the blade striking my throat. Each push pulling me closer to my climax. Mikasas spare hand was pushing my head up by my hair to make sure I didn't look away.

"You're such a bad girl. You enjoy watching yourself get fucked, huh?" She whispered as I let out a whimper from the tugging at my scalp.

"Mhm," I forced out. Mikasa pulled your head up by your hair. "I wanna hear you say it out loud. Admit you're a dirty slut that enjoys watching looking at herself get fucked," Mikasa ordered me as she kept pegging into you.

"I'm a dirty slut that likes watching myself get fucked." She then let go of her strong grip on my hair and moved her hand to grip at my ass instead. I just stayed there, bent over with a weapon threatening me, forced to look at yourself and hear the noises of my wet flesh.

"Feels so good," I panted in between breaths as she tarnished my body without warning or holding back. She traced a line around your neck with the throat teasing it. "Cum for me," she commanded in control of my body knowing i would soon release. She continued thrusting me corrupting me filling me and I felt my stomach start to churn and twist. My mouth gaped open as I felt my liquids drip down my body. She stayed thrusting until me as I kept cumming not giving me a rest and overstimulating my body instead. "Ahhh," I nagged as she ruined me.

She moved two fingers down to the cum leaking down my leg and covered them in it. She brought her finger up to my mouth forcing me to taste myself and I obediently parted my mouth open for it. I sucked down on her fingers feeling my own body liquid in my tongue. "Good girl," she praised as she watched me.

She then removed the knife across my throat and put it back into her pocket then removed her belt from my wrists and set it aside. Just as I started to get up she pushed me back down this time I laid against my back.

She lowered down and started to lick the mess I left making me let out a sigh. Her tongue teased against my thighs licking them softly. I started wishing for more. I was now even more horny deciding I wasn't done for the night. I pushed her head toward where I wanted it hoping she'd take the hint. She did take the hint, however she lifted up my legs to remove herself from between them and left me laying there half naked like a slut.

"Mikasaaa," I whined not feeling embarrassed since I was more overwhelmed with desperation and neediness.

She smirked and walked toward the bathroom starting to unbutton her work shirt. "It's been a long day, I'm tired," she stated knowing what she was doing. I pouted and crossed my arms as I heard the shower turn on. I took this opportunity to button up the rest of my buttons which was what I was doing previously before I was interrupted by the disruption herself.

The next time I saw her was when she was tucking me into bed kissing me goodnight.
-
I once again found myself outside my neighbors door struggling to find the courage to knock on the door. This seemed to be an often occurrence. I was starting to lose hope. I still don't know why I'm so infatuated with this girl. There's just something about her that made me want to get to know her more. I felt as if there's more depth to her than she lets on. And it interests me.