Chapter 11: back at London

Brook's POV
I woke up half way through the flight,Tom crouching in front of me,"good morning" he smiled,"how are you feeling" horrible,"w-when are we l-landing" he frowned,"baby,you don't look really good,you're pale" he got up,putting his hand on my forehead.

He picked me up,putting me on his lap,with my head pressed to his chest,"oh,darling" I started to cry,god knows why,"no,don't cry princess,it's okay,shhh" he stroke my hair,"we're landing soon,shhh,relax,everything is fine" Draco stroke the back of my hand,"do you want me to get you something sweet,or tea,or water" I shook my head.

They kept comforting me until we landed. Tom picked me up in his arms,I clenched to him like a koala,Tom still rubbing my back,"shhh,everything is fine,I promise" my crying turned into whimpers,and than sniffles,"we're almost home,breath" Tom whispered in my ear,home,yeah sure.

"C-can I see Alex" I whispered back to him,making him look at Draco,which were holding my hand,"we'll think about it" Tom whispered back. During the drive I fell asleep again,and woke up when we got up the stairs to my room,"oh,hey baby,how are you feeling" he smiled,I just sigh,and put my head on his shoulder,making him rub my back.

We got to my room,and he put me in bed,and was about to tie me up,"p-please" I didn't want this,"you wanna sleep at our office than?" I sat up,it's better than being tied up,I nodded,he picked me up again,wrapping my legs around his torso,and hands around his neck,putting my head on his shoulder.

He walked to his office,stopping in the middle,cause Theo needed to talk to him,"go to our office,tell Draco I allowed you" he smiled,kissing my forehead. I just walked to their office,knocking on the door,"come in" I heard a mumble,and walked inside,Draco looked up at me,he was signing some papers or something,"what's up darling" he smiled,"T-Tom said I can sleep here" he got up,"well,go to the sofa,I'll bring you a pillow and a blanket,okay" I nodded,he kissed my forehead,and left,not forgetting to lock the door.

I laid on the sofa,waiting for them to come. It has been an hour til they came,and I already fell asleep again,the door slamming woke me up,scared,Tom swore under his breath,"I'm sorry baby,I didn't meant to" I nodded,laying back down,I heard the door getting close again,and than Tom coming back,putting a blanket on me,and a pillow under my head.

He sat back at the table,looking at his computer,sighing,"you didn't answer earlier Brook,how are you feeling" Tom walked up to me,I shrugged,he put his hand on my forehead,"you have a fever,Brook,don't just shrug,why don't you go to your room,and rest" I shook my head,I didn't want to be tied up,"why" he kneeled next to the sofa,"I-I don't want to be tied" I whispered,he chuckled,"I'm sorry baby,but we're not trusting you enough" I turned around.

He just put me over his shoulder,not giving a shit about how I react,he took me to my room,laying me in bed,kick him,said a voice in my head,you know you can escape,kick him,I shook my head,"what's wrong" I looked up at Tom,"nothing" kick.him,the voice said again.

Before he could lock the chain around my wrist,I kneeled him in the stomach,making him groan in pain,and let go of me,I was shocked by myself,I looked at him in shock,and quickly ran away,"little bitch" I heard him mumbling when I walked out of the room.

I ran to their office,praying to god Draco won't be there,so I could take my wand. I quickly opened the door,seeing no one,I quickly opened every drawer and wardrobe,to look for my wand,eventually founding it,in a drawer under the table. I heard the door opening,and pointed my wand at whoever it was,"put the fucking wand down,Brook" Draco spat,holding his hand in the air,"I'm not fucking messing with you Brook,put the god damn wand down!" Tears started to run down my cheeks.

"If you won't put the wand down,I swear to god,you will go through hell" I shook my head,curse him,the same voices said,"stupefy" I mumbled,and he flew back,unconscious,I ran out of the room,bumping into a hard chest,who caught me between his arms,"what did we say" I struggled in his arms,that it was hard for him to talk,"about fucking escaping!" He spat.