twenty-one - something new

Start from the beginning

I tore my eyes away from his and followed his orders perfectly. I could hear his footsteps slowly walking into my direction until I felt his cold fingers running along my spine, make me shudder. He summoned leather cuffs and a rope that landed in his palms with a small thud. He was quick with cuffing my wrists together at the small of my back and then knelt down behind me. "Spread your legs as wide as you can. I wish to see your pussy wide open."  

I gasped aloud, surprised, but much more affected by another wave of heat washing over me. I would never understand how embarrassmentand humiliation could turn me on so immensely. Swallowing hardly, I did as he said, biting my lip as I felt him tying my ankles to the outside of the bench legs.

"Tell me your safewords, Enya." His demand was spoken in a soft tone.

"Yellow for slow, red for stop," I answered without hesitation. "Master."

"What are we now?"

"Green, Master."

"Good girl." His praising was followed with gentle caresses on my bottom and the backs of my thighs. "You look beautiful all tied up for me."

My eyes fluttered and my answer came out as a flustered whisper, "Thank you, Master."

He chuckled and moved away from behind me. I heard slow footsteps walking along my left side and turned my head towards it. Lucius' gaze was fixed on the wall, one of his hands groped from tool to tool until he came to a halt, taking a black thing from its hook. "This, my pet, is a flogger. It will deliciously redden your pale skin for my pleasure, and yours, of course, as well. I am an excellent flogger."

I looked at it closely, biting my lip as I listened intently to Lucius explanation. "As I am already sure you know, this is not a punishment. I will make you love the flogger; make you beg for more blows like the little whore you are."

I eyes grew wide with desire and only nodded shortly, not being able to form a proper answer. He smirked, and moved away from my side and back to my back, dragging the flogger down my spine.

"I will begin."

I took a deep breath, trying to steady my racing heartbeat, and closed my eyes. "Yes, Master."

Thud!

The first blow was very light, but it still elicited a surprised gasp from me.

Thud!

The second smack was a bit harder, but did not hurt, as well. The flogger began marking the skin on my bum on the left, then the right, made its way down my right thigh and up my left. I hummed my enjoyment silently. It was very good. Very, very good.

I could feel Lucius watching me very intently. I sensed that he was pondering my body language, weighing his every blow in my respond. As he could notice no trace of discomfort or displeasure, he upped the intensity of his strikes. A low moan ripped from me as the next hit landed hard on my left bum cheek, and he settled into a familiar routine.

He continued silently for a time, raising the strength hit by hit until I began sounding like a back-alley whore with every stroke I received. The frustration of being bound to the bench and not being able to move my hips to get any kind of friction for the ache between my thighs grew with every second. My nipples were pressed against the leather of the bench, receiving no relief, as well. The numbness of my bum and thighs was if magicked away as Lucius increased the intensity another level, making me cry out softly. I felt tears forming in the corners of my eyes, and my hands bawled into fists in the cuffs, trying to relieve all the tension in my body.