A lot of holidays!

Start from the beginning

"Ella? When did you get here?" he asks.

"I got here not so long after you but you were already asleep when I got here," she replies with her silky voice.

"But I thought you were in Wales with your boyfriend?"

"We broke up. I'm going to live here now," she says with an edge to her voice. Heartbreak. She then smiles at me.

"Do you mind introducing us?" she asks.

"Tessa, this is Ella, my older sister. Ella, this is Tessa, My girlfriend," He introduces us. I smile at her and she smiles back.

"Hello Tessa. Nice to meet you," she says politely with that same Welsh accent that Will has a trace of.

"Hello Ella, nice to meet you too," I say shyly. Will then gasps.

"Tessa wait here a second, I forgot something," he says as he rushes up the stairs. I look after him a bit confused but then I go and sit down beside Cecily.

"Merry Christmas Cecy," I says I hand her a present that I hid in my pocket. It's a little charm bracelet and she thanks me and then puts it on. Will comes rushing down the stairs a couple of minutes after with a box in his hand. He comes over to me and hands me the box. I open it and see that it's a beautiful necklace with a little heart locket that says Always and Forever. I open it up to see 2 pictures of me and Will. In one we're making silly faces and in the other one he's kissing me. I smile up at him and thank him. He takes the necklace out of my hands and then puts it on me. I turn around and then kiss him.

"As much as I love you, I have to go to my family now. See you later," I say. I run up to his room and then I climb out of his window and into my room.

Time skip! New Year's Eve!

I put my hair up in a fishtail chignon which looks amazing. I put on my white dress. It's sleeveless and has a heart neckline. It reaches mid thigh. It is well fitted to the waist and then it flows out. I put on mascara and black eyeliner. I then put on a pale shade of pink lipstick on my lips. I pull on black high heels and then I leave my room. It's only 10pm but we already put music on. The Herondales came and so did the Lovelaces. The Lightwood brothers came over and so did the Carstairs. Then came Sophie with the Branwells (they foster her). Everyone goes to our medium sized ballroom. There are 20 of us altogether, including my family. I walk down to the ballroom and soon I find Will. He looks amazing in jeans, a shirt with a tie and a blazer. I walk up to him and smile. He looks me up and down and I blush.

"You look amazing, Tess. I see you're still wearing the necklace I gave you," he observes.

"Thank you. You don't look too bad yourself. But yes I am wearing the necklace. I don't plan on taking it off. Ever," I explain. He smiles at me and then takes my hand.

"Would you dance with me?" he asks, politely. Maybe chivalry isn't dead. I smile and nod my head and he brings me onto the dancefloor where some people are already dancing. A slow song comes on and he puts his hands on my waist and I put mine on his shoulders. I lean my head against his chest and we sway to the music. Then a rock and roll song comes on and he twirls me and we dance quite fast. We dance for quite a while until my legs get sore and we go to sit down. Jem is sitting down and he looks a bit upset.

"What's the matter Jem?" I ask him.

"Oh it's nothing," he replies. As usual he's trying not to burden us with his problems. I sit down beside him and nudge him with my elbow.

"Hey, come on. Tell me," I plead. He sighs in defeat and shakes his head.

"Fine. I just wish Mel was here," He sighs sadly. I smile at him.