Plot Twist

Hello guys! Thanks for all the lovely reviews! This chapter will be quite interesting to be honest. *evil cackle* Remember guys go check out WessaJessaHeronstairs new fanfic called Camp Blackfriars!

Disclaimer: ( I realized I haven't done this in a while or at all in this story) I do not own TID or any of its characters but I sure do own the plot twist in this chapter *evil cackle*.

We were halfway through the movie when my phone rang. I looked over at Will and saw him nod his head to answer the call. I got up and took the phone of the little bedside table.

"Hello?" I ask.

"Tessa, honey, we have tell you something," says my Mum.

"What's up?" I inquire.

"Well other than the sky, it's also the airplane that we're taking to New York," she answers. I scrunched my eyebrows together in confusion.

"What do you mean Mum? Why are you going to New York?" I ask.

"Tessa, your father's boss switched around where he works with this other man. And we're moving back to New York after you finish the school year. I'm sorry, honey," she explains. I gasp and tears well up in my eyes

"Mum you can't do that! I only just settled in!" I argue. Will looks at me with concern written all over his face.

"Tessa, honey, I'm so sorry but we don't get to choose! We will discuss this once you come back home. I have to run now, dearie. Bye!" she answers and quickly hangs up. Out of frustration I throw my phone at the wall and then collapse to the ground. Tears roll down my cheeks and Will rushes over to me. He gathers me in his arms and strokes my hair.

"Tess, what's wrong?" he inquires. I sob into his chest and he hugs me even tighter.

"My M-Mum just t-told me th-that we're m-moving back to N-New York," I sob. He holds me even tighter after I say that.

"No. No, Tess. You're not going to leave me! You can't do that!" he says. I look up at him and see that he's crying as well. I wipe the tears from his cheeks with my thumb and then kiss him on both cheeks. I give him a light kiss on the lips as well. He captures my mouth with his once again but this one is more desperate. Each time we break apart, it's more hungry when we kiss again. We break apart and I walk over to the door.

"Cecily You can sleep on the sofa or with Gabriel tonight!" I shout. I then lock the door and strut back over to Will. I take him by the hand and then push him down onto the bed. I climb on top of him and kiss his lips ever so lightly. He groans and then pulls me down, closer to him. I nibble on his bottom lip and he moans. I giggle slightly and he pulls me down even closer, so that there's no space in between us. I let my hands wander around his chest and perfectly sculpted abs.

"You're wearing too much clothes, Tess," he mutters. He unzips my hoodie and then pulls it off me and throws it to the ground. We continue kissing for a long time until all of our clothes end up on the ground. And that night I lose my virginity. I can't be used as a blood sacrifice anymore!

The next morning I wake up to the sun shining brightly. There are warm arms around me and I snuggle in deeper into Wills chest. He presses a soft kiss to my temple, so he isn't asleep.

"Good morning, beautiful," He whispers against my cheek. I wiggle around to face him and he smiles at me. I smile back and give him a soft kiss on the lips.

"Guys, please tell me you're not making babies in there," yells a voice from outside the door. I blush and hide my face in Wills shoulder. He chuckles at me and kisses my hair.

"I love you," He whispers.

"I love you more," I whisper back.

"Impossible," he retorts. I giggle and he smiles. I wiggle out of his arms and then get out of bed. I feel his gaze on my naked body and I quickly disappear into the closet. I come out 5 minutes later dressed in shorts and a baby blue crop top. Will is still laying in bed with his arms under his head. When he hears me come back in, his eyes flutter open. He frowns at me and I raise an eyebrow.

"Why are you already dressed?" he whines. He pouts at me and I laugh.

"You know this doesn't change the fact that I'm moving to New York at the end of the school year," I sigh. I sit at the end of the bed and he scoots in closer to me. He wraps an arm around my shoulder and kisses my temple.

"I'm not letting you go, Tess. You're not going. You're staying in London with me," he says. I lean my head against his shoulder and sigh.

"I wish," I mumble under my breath. He sighs and then gets up. I watch him walk over to his clothes on the floor and get dressed. I clean up my clothes from the floor and make the bed. Afterwards I brush out my hair and then we go out of the bedroom hand in hand. We go to the kitchen and I make breakfast for everyone.

"BREAKFAST IS READY, GUYS!" I yell. Everyone comes into the kitchen and takes their plates that are full with pancakes. Will and I then go last and sit beside each other on the sofa as we eat breakfast. Everyone else is staring at us, warily.

"So guys what did you do last night?" inquires Sophie. I blush but don't answer.

"Right it doesn't matter. Mel is coming over soon. She called me last night and told me she had some big news," Jem says. I thank God for people like Jem that save you from awkward situations. Just then the doorbell rings and I go to open the door. It's Mel. I let her in and she goes to sit beside Jem. She looks a bit fidgety and then takes a deep breath.

"So my news is that...I'm moving to London!" She says. Jem smiles at her and gives her a big hug.

"That's great, Mel! When are you moving?" Jem inquires. I listen carefully to that

"At the end of the school year," she beams.

"Guys I have something to tell you as well. My mum called me last night and told me we're moving back to New York...at the end of the school year. I think it was your dad that my dad switched places with Mel," I blurt out. Everyone gasps and Mel blinks at me in surprise.

"I don't blame you don't worry," I tell her. She nods and then everyone stares at me.

"But, Tessa! You can't move back! You only just got here in September!" Cecily exclaims.

"Well I have another 6 months and I'm going back to New York."

Tadam! It's kind of short tbh but I just felt that was a good place to leave it off. So love it? Hate it? Tell me in the reviews. I'm going to go before you guys start chasing me with pitchforks. Bye *snaps fingers and disappears in a cloud of smoke*

Love yah xoxox