Party Time and Truth or Dare.

Hey guys! So I keep on coughing and its 2 am while I wrote this chapter So sorry if it sucks. I just had this scientific breakthrough and I'm going to include it into this chapter somehow.

W.P.O.V

The minute I laid eyes on Tessa I knew I was a goner. She is the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. Well she has to be since she is a model.

I walk into her house at the party and when I see her I can feel my heart stop for a second. She's in a short black dress and she looks simply amazing. I stare at her for a second too long and she glances my way to see me staring at her. I gulp and she smiles at me. I walk over to her and smile as well.

"You look beautiful, Tess," I compliment her. She blushes and a small smile tugs at her lips.

"Thank you," she mumbles. I can't help but think about how utterly adorable she is.

T.P.O.V.

The rest of the week goes by in a blur and soon enough it's Friday. I have made a lot of new friends but I still mostly hang around with Sophie, Jessie and sometimes Jem and Will. There's a party at my house today and basically the whole school is coming. Thank God my parents are out of town and Nate is sleeping over at one of his friends house. I drive home and get it all ready. I put on a short, black mini dress with sky high heels. I curl my hair and apply make-up. Once I'm finished I just go on my phone for a bit. Soon enough somebody rings the doorbell and I go downstairs to open it. It's Sophie, Jessie and Cecily - Wills twin sister. I usher them in.

"Oh my God, Tessa you look amazing!" says Cecily.

"Thank you! But compared to you girls I look like I crawled out of hell," I say.

"Of course you did, that's why you're so smoking hot," says Sophie. I laugh.

"That was smooth, as fuck."

More people arrive and soon Will also joins the party. I feel somebody staring at me so I turn around and see its Will. I smile at him as he walks towards me. Once he reaches me he smiles as well.

"You look beautiful, Tess," he days. I blush while a small smile plays on my lips.

"Thank you," I mumble out. He laughs and then walks over to Jem. Soon Cecily comes running towards me.

"Tessa! Come on upstairs! We are playing truth or dare but only with our group of friends," she shouts over the loud music. I nod my head and she pulls me through the crowds. We walk up the stairs and then into my room were everyone already is, to my surprise. We sit down in a circle and I end up sitting with Will on my right and Sophie on my left. On Wills right side there is Gideon and beside him Cecily and beside her Jem, and beside him Gabriel and beside him there is Magnus Bane our very bisexual and sparkly friend.

"Who starts?" asks Cecily,

"I'll start," volunteers Jem.

"Will, truth or dare?" he asks.

"Dare," he replies.

"I dare you to...go to the window and scream I want sex with Magnus as loud as you can," he says with an innocent smile. Will shrugs and then walks over to my window.

"I WANT SEX WITH MAGNUS," he yells. Everyone laughs as he sits back in his spot next to me.

"Gideon, truth or dare?" Will asks.

"Truth," he replies

"Is it true that you have a crush on Sophie?" Will asks. Gideon blushes and nods his head. Cecily, Magnus and I aw as Sophie blushes.

"Cecily, truth or dare?" Gideon asks.

"Dare," she retorts bravely.

"I dare you to have seven minutes in heaven with Gabriel," he says. Will glares at him.

"My sister will not be doing seven minutes in heaven," Will argues. Cecily sighs then pulls a wide-eyed Gabriel into my closet.

The come out seven minutes later with swollen lips and messed up hair. Will glares at Gabriel. They sit back down and Cecily turns to Magnus.

"Magnus, truth or dare?" she inquires.

"Dare," he replies.

"I dare you to wash off all your glitter and not put on any throughout the whole night," she laughs. Magnus stares at her, horrified and then walks into my bathroom after I show him how to go through the bookshelf door. He comes back out a couple of minutes later without any glitter on. He sits back down a bit sadly from the lack of sparkles.

"Tessa, truth or dare?"

Sorry for this sort of cliffhanger. I just don't have any ideas for what she could so review or PM me ideas. Also sorry that the chapter is so short but I just felt like it should end there. Thank you for all the reviews! I replied to most of them I think. Just to make it clear, yes this will be a Wessa story.