Kisses

So there definitely will be some Wessa in this. I am 100% sure that I will add Wessa into this. And this actually happened to me. Except for the kissing part *gasp* I gave it away!

T.P.O.V.

I wake up sweaty from the nightmare I just had. Ugh I need to take a shower. I go into the bathroom and then turn on the shower. I start washing myself and then I glance up. I start screaming. There is a massive spider above me. I throw a towel over myself and run out of the bathroom, still soaking wet. Just as I walk into my room, Will jumps in through my window.

"What's wrong? I heard screaming," he asks, concern mixed into his voice.

"There is a massive spider on the ceiling. I was just taking a shower and then I saw it and I ran out of there. Please get rid of it," I beg. He rolls his eyes but goes into my bathroom and throws out the spider. He comes back out and checks me out. His eyes linger on my bosom and then move up to meet my gaze.

"That explains why you are soaking wet," he points out. I roll my eyes at him.

"You can go now. Thanks for the help but I'll be fine," I say.

"I could stay and help you wash your back," he teases while wiggling his eyebrows. I laugh but blush a bit. He smiles and then walks towards me. He tucks in a piece of hair behind my ear and a shiver goes down my spine. Oh boy what is he doing to me? He walks towards me and I walk backwards until my back hits the bookshelf and I have nowhere to go now. Will walks towards me and then presses his body against mine.

"Will, you'll get soaked," I breathe out.

"I don't mind as long as I get to be close to you," he whispers. He puts his hands on my waist and then kisses my shoulder, neck and jaw.

"If you don't want me to do this tell me to stop," he whispers against my jaw.

"Don't stop," I whisper back. He smiles against my jaw and then captures my mouth with his. I wrap my arms around his neck and he wraps his arms around my waist. I pull him closer and he pulls me closer as well until there is no space between us at all. We break apart, gasping for air.

"What was that?" I ask, my voice husky.

"I believe we just kissed," he smiles.

"Will, I- I really like you but I'm just not ready to be in a relationship just yet," I explain. His smile fades and he walks away from me. The warmth going with him, I stand there freezing.

"Well then. I won't be waiting for you to make up your mind," he says coldly before leaving the room. Tears run down my face as I walk back into the bathroom. I go back into the shower and get my shit together. He won't break me. Boys don't affect me. I repeat this to myself over and over again as I get ready for Cecily to come over.

"Tessa, come on. Just speak to him. You know you like him," whines Cecily. I sigh and turn towards her.

"Cecy he told me he's not going to wait for me to make up my mind. I haven't made up my mind yet. I'm not ready to be in a relationship yet after what happened with Leo."

"Go after him! It's either now or never, Tessa!" she complains.

"Then it's never," I reply. She looks sadly at me and I nearly take those words back.

"Fine. I'm going to Gabriel's house now. See you tomorrow, Tessa," she says as she walks out of my room.

Cecilys P.O.V (this will be some GabrielxCecily fluff as requested by a guest.)

I drive to Gabriel's house and then knock on his door. His father, Benedict Lightroom, opens the door.

"Cecily Herondale. What brings you here?" he asks.