A lot of holidays!

Hi guys! So I have come to the conclusion that there will be 3 more chapters to this story, including the epilogue. I hope you have been enjoying the story so far! I already have an idea for another story. But anyway remember to go check out Camp Blackfriars by WessaJessaHeronstairs! Now onto da story.

The rest of the week goes by too fast for my liking. Jem and Mel get very close. I'm pretty sure I even saw them kiss one time.

I go up to my room and start packing my bags. Once I'm finished I wheel it out and sit down in the living room. Will comes out of his bedroom and sits down beside me. He puts an arm around my shoulders and I snuggle into his touch. Soon the others join us and we sit in silence for a moment.

"Guys this was really fun. I'm glad that I have you as friends," I say eventually. They all smile and nod. Mel comes in a bit later. She snuggles up to Jem and I smile at them. They make a cute couple. They'll be together again soon.

"I think we have to go now," I sigh as I look up at the clock. Mel throws her arms around Jem and kisses him full on the lips. He wraps his arms around her waist and pulls her closer. I smile at them and then grab Wills hand. A bit later Mel and Jem break apart.

"Remember to Skype me. And call. And text. We'll see each other quite soon, I promise," Mel says. Jem nods and gives her one last sweet kiss on the lips. Then we all walk out.

We land in London quite late. We drive Jem, Jessie, Gabriel, Gideon and Sophie to their houses. Then we drive to our houses. I give Will a kiss on the lips and Cecily a hug. I drag my suitcase into my house and then up to my room. I go take a shower to wash off the grime of the travel. I come out in my onsie and then pad down the stairs. I look under the Christmas tree and the presents aren't there yet. I go into the kitchen and take out some food. Apparently everyone else is already asleep. I then go to brush my teeth and then I go to sleep.

I wake up early on Christmas morning. I run out of my bedroom and down the stairs to see that my brother is already there.

"Nate how long where you down here for?" I ask with a roll of my eyes. He's so childish.

"I've only been down here for an hour," he responds. I nod my head and sit down beside him in front of the Christmas tree.

"Do you think Mum and Dad would get angry if we opened our presents now?" I inquire.

"Probably yes," he retorts. I nod my head. We wait in silence for my parents to come down. When they come down they roll their eyes at us but let us open the presents. I squeal when I open my first present. Its an original copy of A Tale of Two Cities. I stroke it and then breathe in the old smell of paper. I set it down and open my next present. Its a new iPod. The rest of my presents are clothes. I thank my parents and hug them. I then take my stuff and run upstairs. I open my window and then climb through the tree and into Wills room. Apparently he isn't awake yet. I jump on top of him and start tickling him until he's awake. When he wakes up he grabs my hands so that I can't tickle him.

"This is a nice view to wake up to but never ever tickle me again," he pleads. I laugh but nod my head

"Merry Christmas," I tell him.

"Merry Christmas, babe," he whispers. I smile. When he tries to give me a kiss I move away.

"We're not under the mistletoe. We can't kiss," I laugh. He scowls and then leads me out of the room. We walk downstairs and there's a mistletoe in the doorway to the living room. He brings me under it and starts kissing me. Sometime later we break apart because somebody awkwardly clears their throat. I look over to see that Cecily and her parents are there. But there's another person there as well. She also has black hair and blue eyes but her eyes aren't as blue as Cecily's or Will's, they're more pale. Will gasps when he sees her.