○ Chapter 10 ○

Start from the beginning

Bonking him hard on the head, Naruto turned around and saw his rice bowl empty. With a sigh, he picked them up and put them into the sink, while observing from the corner of the eye Inari crying and running to his room. Saying a goodnight, he went up and slept, tired from his day.

-- Flashback end --

Both the girl members of his team had confronted him the next day, but he had quickly put them aside, saying that the boy needed it, as he was too oblivious of the world around him and taking things for way too much granted. Inari had never again spoke to Naruto once, as Naruto too avoided him. To Naruto, his training was more important to some brat who can't get over his own small problematic world of self loathing.

Shaken out of his thoughts, Naruto suddenly got up, sensing two foreign people in front of the house, with Tsunami and Inari there too. Taking his katana and kunais, he got up and jumped out of the window, too access the situation first before striking. 

Coming in the front, Naruto was disgusted by the sight that he saw. Inari was held by a short man with an idiot looking cap on him, while Tsunami was starting to take off her clothes and a tall man with an eyepatch and a pervy smile was enjoying in seeing the sight of her.

"Open up fast women, we ain't got all day" ,said the tall man as Inari wriggled in the arms of the shorter one. "Oyee Waraji, what do off the kid" ,asked the shorter one. Waraji just shrug his shoulders, while saying "Gato told us to bring the woman, not the child. Kill it Zori" "No please don't do anything to him" ,said Tsunami as suddenly sounds of birds chirping were heard as Naruto came out of nowhere and thrust a Raikiri into his heart and passing it clean through him, killing him within a few seconds.

(Kakashi = Naruto and Shinobi = Waraji with the same expression after heart pierced)