𝐌𝐄𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐈𝐀

𝐌𝐄𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐈𝐀¡!

↳ ❝  𝐌𝐄𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐈𝐀¡! ❞

────000, introduction !

❝ 𝙄 𝙛𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙞𝙣 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙝𝙞𝙢 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙛𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙖𝙨𝙡𝙚𝙚𝙥

𝙨𝙡𝙤𝙬𝙡𝙮

𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙖𝙩 𝙤𝙣𝙘𝙚❞

    ╭┈─────── ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-  ╰┈➤ ❝ [𝑺𝒀𝑵𝑶𝑷𝑺𝑰𝑺 ] ❞

╭┈─────── ྀ࿐ ˊˎ-  ╰┈ [𝑺𝒀𝑵𝑶𝑷𝑺𝑰𝑺 ]

CLARY ANDERSON WAS KNOWN FOR THREE THINGS. The first, that she was a daydreamer. She could sit and stare at the scenery from her bedroom window, and imagine spring blossoms open from green carpet to heaven's boughs, revealing their soft hearts within, instead of the loud and crowded roads of the big city she grew up in.

The second was her remarkable way with words. She would put into words and write down all the magic her mind was producing every minute of the day, creating her own genre of poetry with her simple pan and small notebook. In that serene space of infinite potential, she created the new and tempted it to follow her into reality.

The third, was her everlasting optimism. You could turn off all the lights in the room and still, there was a flame in her soul lightning up everything around, always burning for love, always ready to start a new blaze. Her smile was one of happiness growing, much as a spring flower opens. You could see how it came from deep inside to light her eyes and spread into every part of her. Her hope will never be extinguished before her earthly time is done.

But there was one thing that not many knew of her;

This bright, soft soul named Clary Anderson, will soon find her death.