"But you're here so its good enough for me. Now get your ass back here I'm cold now."

I laughed and pulled the covers off and stood up. "No. You get your ass up and go shopping with me."

He groaned again. "Just 20 more minutessss"

"Fine. I'm going to get dressed and wait outside on the porch. You have 20 minutes to be outside to walk to the bus station with me." He glared at me. "Or I will never kiss you again."

He gasped. "You wouldn't"

I smirked. "I would. Now get the fuck up." And then I walked out of the room.

~~~~~~~~

27 minutes later he stumbled out of the cabin with black sweatpants and an orange t-shirt.

"You're late"

He growled.

"No more kisses for you. Never again"

He frowned.

"Don't worry, I couldn't do that if I tried." I gave him a quick peck and grabbed his hand, forcibly dragging him along the road to the sidewalk that lead to the bus station.

He tried to be angry at me for most of the way, and I acted as cheery as I could just to piss him off. Finally we reached the station.

"Where are we going anyways?"

"I told you, shopping."

"...for what"

I appeared to be thinking. "Mmmmm I don't think I should tell you."

"Just tell me!"

"Nope. Sorry grumpy."

"Oh fuck you."

I gave him a knowing look.

"HEY!!" He shouted. "That was uncalled for Wilhelm. Un. Called. For."

I laughed. Then the bus arrived and I whispered in the drivers ear "Söldermalms Zoo please." He nodded and I guided Simon to our seats. He wasn't happy that I wouldn't say the destination out loud.

We sat there in a calm silence for about five minutes until Simon took a sharp inhale through his nose.

"What is it?"

"Won't people recognize us?!!"

Oops... "shit I forgot about that; ummm...." I thought as quickly as I could. "Here uh, you wear this; hood up." I began taking off my Hillerska hoodie that I was wearing because I had a dark green t-shirt underneath which paired okay with my grey sweatpants. I handed it to him.

"And I will... um..." I looked to the floor and saw a few plastic pink hair clips in the shape of a butterfly. "Will wear these!" I picked them up and showed them to him.

"Butterfly clips??"

"Yeah!" I slid them through my bangs, pulling my front hair back.

He snorted and put a hand to his mouth. "Oh my god you look perfect."

"How sweet."

And then the bus arrived. We stepped off.

"A pet store?"

I smirked. "Mhm"

I grabbed his hand and walked in, leading him to the fish aisle.  We stopped right in front of the goldfish tank.

"A FISH??" Simon excitedly exclaimed with a child-like gleam in his eye.

I nodded. "Pick one out! I will go grab a little tank and some food.  I thought it would make the cabin seem more like home, you were very fond of the fish in your room and I thought they were awesome."

He quickly nodded and began looking in the tank.

~~~~~

When I came back, one of the associates was handing him a little plastic bag with a tiny orange goldfish.

"I see you picked one out." He gave a wide smile and nodded. "Well, I guess we can go pay now!"

We walked over to the register and I set all the stuff out. The cashier began scanning, stealing a few glances at our intertwined fingers.

She gave us our receipt and I reached into my pockets for cash.

"I really like your hair clips!" She said to me when I handed her the money. I glanced at Simon with a smile and laughed.

"Thank you."

She handed me the fish and bad of supplies, I handed the fish to Simon.  She gave us a smile and waved. "Have a nice day you two!" We both nodded and walked out the door.

We were once again on the sidewalk heading back to the bus station, only this time both of us were in a good mood.

"What would you like to name it" I asked him.

He thought for a moment. "Wilmon."

"Wilmon?"

He blushed. "Yeah, it's like a combination between the two of our names, I thought it was cute. Or is Felle Junior better?"

I could feel my heart ache for this boy at those words. "That is the most perfect name. I love it."

He smiled "Felle Junior it is then."

I punched him in the shoulder. "Dumbass."

He shoved me back. "Loser."

Extra long chapter because you guys are fxking amazing! I just had to do the clips and the fish... it was inevitable. I would like to shout out Bookwormwriter_x   Because I have never had anybody give me over 60 notifications for comments/votes in one day YOU ARE AWESOMEEE alsooo I wanted to give a heads up that I'm having a friend write one of the next fluff chapters! (not sure how long it'll be but soon)