The Great War

The year is 1500. My name is Sirra Drevnerusskii. I am the first vampire and about to take part in the battle that would decide the fate of the entire world. Myself and my army of two thousand immortal creatures of the night are about to fight an army of five hundred werewolves, led by my brother,  Damian. 

"Men, women, my children. This battle is what you were turned for, don't fight for me. I'm not worth dying for. What is worth fighting for however is the air we breath, the ground we stand on and the blood we drink. If Damian and his men win then he will destroy the world and everything on it. Are we going to let that happen?" I Bellowed out at my army.

"NO" they shouted back.

"They want us all dead, every last one of us. What they don't realise is that we have them out numbered four to one. We will destroy them and make sure their curse never spreads across the earth. Now lets go and kill some werewolves" I shouted as i turned and spread my wings, ready to fly towards the battle. Suddenly everything went quiet. the eerie silence beckoning for a battle of biblical proportions to take place. When all of a sudden a massive hord of werewolves came over the horizen.

"If you die in this battle, you shall be rewarded in hell. If you survive then you shall enjoy a long life. But no matter what, fight for everything you hold dear" I shouted. "Soldiers, ATTACK!" 

Two thousand vampires charged towards the werewolf army ahead. The two greatest army's ever assembled were upon eachother in seconds. Blood, guts and death surrounded the area. I slashed at the beasts with my sword until crimson blood dripped from the tip and covered the hilt. It was a glorious night to be a vampire.

"Sirra, show yourself" bellowed a fierce and dangerous voice.

I flew towards the voice and came to a circle of werewolves who surrounded Damian.

"There you are little bro" he mocked.

"Damian i shall kill you. I won't allow you to destroy the world" I said, my eyes turning red with anger.

"You pathetic fool Sirra, don't you realise that no one on earth even knows we exsist and yet you still fight for them"

"They aren't ready for the knowledge of our exsistence yet but when they are we shall become stronger. Anyway, lets get this over with" I said.

"Yes, lets" he said as he morphed into a seven foot giant. He growled and bared his teeth. I took off all my armour and took my tail out of my plate legs. I proudly displayed my wings and bared my fangs. With my claws un-sheathed I let out a mighty cry and lunged at the monster stood before me.

I only think its fair though if you hear the full story before the end battle. As i write this from the safety of my home i try and forget what happened that day. But lets get on with the story then shall we...