Wake up call and Decisions

Depuis le début

Nick: It's heated at 80 degrees it's not cold Vi

Violet: Not the point Nicky he didn't have to wake me up like that.

Me: I gave you a warning and you didn't listen so yeah I did.

Violet: GAH! I'm so sick of you Joe.

Kevin: ENOUGH! (Dani walks in)

Dani: What's going on?

Nick: Violets mad at joe for throwing her in the pool as her wake up call this morning and is giving joe an attitude because of it.

Dani: Ah ok

Me: Yep and if it continues she's gonna regret it.

(Nick's POV)

I look over at violet and she's just looking out the window obviously with tears falling. I watch her wipe the tears away as Kevin sets her plate in front of her. We all eat and the entire time she doesn't say anything more. I notice she doesn't eat much as well.

Joe: I'm gonna go finish getting ready

Kevin: Yeah me too

Dani: I'll come with you Kevin I need your help.

They all get up and go upstairs when I'm sure they are all in their rooms I decide to talk to her.

Me: Vi what's bothering you? (She looks at me)

Violet: Nothing I'm fine (smiles)

Me: I know you better than that what's wrong?

She looks at me and sighs and walks over to me and lifts the back of her shirt where there is a long scratch.

Me: What happened???

Violet: I got it hitting the bottom of the pool and I made Joey mad at me and it hurts I didn't mean to have an attitude with him I'm just annoyed with getting hurt so much.

Me: Well he's gonna get it that's for sure and I'm not letting him touch you. I'm also talking to Kevin about him.

After I say that Kevin and joe yell for us so we get into the car and drive to the school.

We walk through the door and down the hallway to the principals office maneuvering through the kids as we go and Kevin opens the office door and we all walk in and take seats by the reception desk. About 5 minutes later the principal walks out of his office and walks up to us shaking all out hands.

Mr. Soquel: Hi you must be Kevin, Joe an Nick.

Kevin: Hi Mr. Soquel I'm Kevin

Joe: I'm Joe

Me: I'm nick

Violet: Hi Mr. Soquel

Mr: Soquel: Hello Violet.. Why don't you all come into my office.

We walk into his office and Kevin and violet sit in front of his desk while joe and I stand behind their chairs.

Mr. Soquel: Violet do you know why we are all here today?

Violet: I missed my last three classes on Friday.

Mr: Soquel: Yes and did you know are school has a policy on missing classes?

Violet: Yes sir

Mr. Soquel: Alright so why didn't you attend your last three classes?

Kevin, Joe and I all look at her.

Violet: I was in the bathroom crying

Kevin: She's being bullied by Aiden Fleming and Mara burns and on Friday they told her not to waste her time with school because she was too stupid and shoved her and spit on her and pushed her into lockers.