81-85

EN
MTLNovel
Home » After Rebirth, the Scum All Cry for Forgiveness ARSACF » Chapter 81:
After Rebirth, the Scum All Cry for Forgiveness Chapter 81:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Qin Yao had been investigating where Meng Qian had transferred the money before he went to prison. Later, it was found that most of the money had been transferred to Meng Shixuan, but he did not continue the investigation. What I was afraid was that Meng Qian could not think about it and would buy it before going to prison. Fierce, finally bite. Since the money was given to Meng Shixuan, he did not intervene anymore.

However, today when he drove to pick up Zhong Youyou, his eyelids kept jumping. It has been raining these two days and the sky is gloomy. He waited at the school gate for a while, and he couldn't help but greeted the school guard and drove in.

He turned on the car's headlights, and the bright yellow light kept illuminating the boulevard.

Suddenly, he saw two figures on the boulevard on the opposite side of the teaching building. Almost at that moment, Qin Yao's heart tightened, his heart beating wildly, and he drove over.

Zhong Youyou naturally noticed that the man behind him was holding a knife. At that moment, blood rushed to her scalp. She had never ran so fast before. After seeing the light of Qin Yao's car, she rushed there desperately. , But the people behind her are getting closer and closer.

Zhong Youyou didn't know why her instincts were so accurate. Maybe it was because she was inexplicably familiar with this man. She always felt that where she had seen it, could it be that she was one of the people who made trouble on Taijin Old Road that day. Who sent it? Who else? Either Meng Qian in prison or Meng Shixuan.

When the man behind him was getting closer and closer to Zhong Youyou, Qin Yao's car suddenly ran over the flower platform. At that moment, there was a rapid engine sound, a sharp tire sound, and the sound of a man scolding in a hurry.

A few seconds later, Zhong Youyou's heart was beating wildly by Qin Yao and dragged behind him.

Qin Yao held Zhong Youyou's shoulder and touched her face nervously.

Zhong Youyou gave him a hug: "I'm fine."

At the same time, a large group of people rushed to the teaching building. Shi Yimeng and Ren Zian ran the fastest. They were still packing things in the classroom. Suddenly someone in the corridor saw that there was something wrong with the car lights here, and they greeted him. Come down together, never expected to witness this scene.

"Fuck me." The man cursed. He squatted for a few days and wandered around the school, but even if Meng Shixuan told him all of Zhong Youyou's itinerary, he still couldn't find a chance to start.

Because Qin Yao picks up people at the school gate on time every day, twice a day, he doesn’t slack at all, and the school usually doesn’t let people come in. It’s too dark today. He turned the courtyard wall and finally sneaked in. .

At this time, there were no people in the school. He estimated that Zhong Youyou would be in the order, so he took this opportunity to complete the task, but he never expected to be caught upright.

He was surrounded by Qin Yao's car and a group of class 19 classmates. Someone was angry: "Who are you? What did you break into the school for?"

This person wanted to run in a panic, not daring to break through from Qin Yao and Shi Yimeng, so he looked at Ren Zi'an, who was relatively weak, and wanted to escape from him, but was caught by Ren Zi'an and the two boys around him. Blocked, kicked back.

They witnessed this man chasing Zhong Youyou with a knife. What did they want to do to Zhong Youyou in their class?

Zhong Youyou calmed down from the panic: "Who asked you to come? How much did you get?"