31-35

EN
MTLNovel
Home » After Rebirth, the Scum All Cry for Forgiveness ARSACF » Chapter 31:
After Rebirth, the Scum All Cry for Forgiveness Chapter 31:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
The closest are Yuan Yuan and Shi Yimeng. They only found it incredible. They looked at Zhong Youyou and Meng Shixuan. They couldn't believe their ears. What's the situation?

Before the school rumored that Zhong Youyou was a poor relative of the Zhong family, they thought that Zhong Youyou belonged to a nouveau riche. They had never thought that she would be the daughter of the Zhong family! Got it wrong?

However, it is indeed her who is picked up by the Zhong family now, not Meng Shixuan?

Meng Shixuan is the school girl goddess, not only because of her beautiful appearance and generous temperament, but in fact, a large part of the reason is because of her outstanding family background. Who doesn't know the Zhong family, the city's richest man? Just look at the financial news! For this reason, the teachers held her up and the classmates deified her...

It can be said that if she did not have the family background of the Zhong family, she would really not reach the level of stardom.

But now...

Everyone is completely at a loss, what is going on? Fuck, should there be any plot of rich blood in it?

"For example, Zhong Shixuan and Zhong Youyou are actually half-sisters of the same father and are vying for family property..."

"Don't guess, do you think it's a business war?"

"But, if both of them are the daughters of the Zhong family, how come the Zhong family only came to pick up Zhong Youyou and leave Zhong Shixuan there, look at Zhong Shixuan's face, it's super ugly!"

"Yes, it's weird..."

There was a lot of discussion around for a while, but no matter how the students guessed, they couldn't guess what the whole thing was going on. They just feel excited and can't help but start gossiping and whispering.

The classmates in the front row could hear the assistant Zhong Youyou’s words to Zhong Youyou and were able to get in touch with the news for the first time, but the classmates in the back wall were confused. They could only see that Zhong Youyou was invited out of the school by the man in the suit and picked up by the luxury car Go-wait? Didn't this car come to pick up Meng Shixuan? And is it actually here to pick up Zhong Youyou? !

Who previously said that Zhong Youyou was a poor relative of the Zhong family? Why is this show bigger than Zhong Shixuan? On the contrary, it looks like Zhong Shixuan is the poor relative!

All kinds of speculations were raging, and Meng Shixuan's face was grayed by the sudden blow. Her teeth were fighting with each other, frightened and unbelievable.

Zhong Youyou is picked up, and Zhong Youyou is picked up...

In the past, Zhong Youyou was never the protagonist at birthday banquets, but now Zhongfu specifically asks his assistant to pick up Zhong Youyou alone. Is it possible to announce something at the birthday banquet?

This thought suddenly appeared, and Meng Shixuan was suffocated in panic.

She knew that Mrs. Zhong was preparing for her birthday party, and she also knew that the Zhong family was very indifferent to her recently, but she never expected that they would actually do this!

——Even today, all this is hidden from oneself!

What did Zhong's mother tell herself? Speaking of letting myself go to class at ease, today’s birthday party has been arranged, and the driver will pick me up on time after school! Are you lying to her? No, I'm afraid she would know in advance and go to disrupt the situation? When did Zhong Mu, who cared for herself wholeheartedly, guarded herself like this, treating herself like a stranger?