Shot 58

"Aww. Aren't you two cute?"

Drishti and Siddhu were talking outside her classroom during the break, when they heard the sarcastic tone.

Drishti looked up to see that it was Tanya Reddy.

"Yes. We are." Drishti said and went back to her conversation with Siddhu.

"I wonder whether Shravan really knows how close you guys are" came the bitchy tone making both Siddhu and Drishti roll their eyes.

"Is it only me, or do you also get this nosy neighborhood aunty vibe from her?" Drishti asked Siddhu making Tanya fume

"Let's see how long this attitude of yours last" Tanya said smugly as she saw Shravan marching towards them.

"Shravan?" Drishti frowned in confusion seeing her husband in the college.

Her frown deepened seeing the angry look on his face.

"Shravan? Everything alright?" Drishti asked

"What the hell is this?" Shravan asked showing her the picture.

Drishti frowned in confusion, wondering what is wrong with the picture.

"Where did you get this picture Shravan?" Drishti asked, then she looked up at a smug Tanya.

"What is it?" Siddhu asked as he leaned forward to get a look of the picture.

"You bitch." Siddhu hissed glaring at Tanya.

"Shravan. This is just.." Drishti began talking, but Shravan raised his hand in a gesture to stop

"Not another word. You thought I would never know?" Shravan asked

Drishti frowned totally confused with Shravan's behaviour.

"Shravan bhai. Listen..."

"You both took me for a fool?" Shravan asked still staring at them both.

Tanya smirked

"Is this what you expected Tanya?" Shravan asked turning to look at Tanya, making her frown.

"What?"

"Did you expect me to go mad like a suspicious husband and accuse my wife of cheating?" Shravan asked in a deceptively calm voice.

"Have you seen them together, Shravan? They are always so chummy with each other. I care for you. That is why I wanted to let you know" Tanya said

"Oh please."

"Honestly Shravan. You know I love Mithran. And you are his best friend. Once I get married to Mithran, we will be a gang. And I didn't want one of my close friend to suffer" Tanya said

"Excuse me sweetheart. Who is getting married to who?" Tanya got startled hearing Mithran's voice.

"Mithran. You were here?" Tanya asked

"Oh, the entire time I was here and have been watching that evil smirk on your face when you thought Shravan was seriously doubting his wife" Mithran said glaring at Tanya.

"Look at them. He is still holding her. What does that mean?" Tanya asked pointing at Siddharth holding Drishti's hand.

"That means, they are the best of friends and they love each other very much and care for each other. What I don't understand is, how difficult it is for you to understand" Shravan said

Tanya scoffed

"No boy and girl can be bestfriends without one of them having feelings for the other" Tanya said

"You know what Tanya? You are born in the wrong century. Our society has progressed much better. You are still stuck somewhere in 1920s, I guess" Shravan said in disgust.

"You are right Shravan bhai. Even nosy Indian aunties has started to accept the friendship between a boy and a girl" Siddhu said

"What's the point of wearing the latest model outfits and using the latest iPhone, if you have not updated yourself" Drishti decided to put forth her opinion too.

"Tanya, you better not do something like this again. And get one thing straight into your head. I trust her Drishti more than myself. Nothing ever could break my trust in her and their friendship" Shravan declared.

"Aww. Is it any wonder that I'm madly in love with you" Drishti cooed happily and Siddhu face palmed realising all her confession plans had gone into water.

"And I love you too" Shravan said with a soft smile looking at Drishti.

Drishti squealed and jumped into his arms making him laugh.

"There there tigress. This is your college" Shravan said with a soft laugh

"I don't care Shravan Maheswari" Drishti said and kissed him square on his lips, making the people around gasp and Shravan turn red.

****

"I can't believe this." Drishti groaned as she leaned against the headboard of their bed.

"Believe what?" Shravan asked as he sat next to her.

"I can't believe I ruined all my plans"
"What plans?"

"Plans of confession. I wanted do a grand confession. You know, the candle light dinner, slow dance, champagne and ring. I wanted to go on my knees. All those things. I wanted to make it special" Drishti said sulkily.

"Everything is special with you in it Drishti" Shravan said as he pulled her into his arms.

"You are so cheesy. I can't believe you are the same stuffy man I met two months ago" Drishti said

"I'm still the same man. The only difference is that I fell in love. Love sometimes make you cheesy. Like they say, the sun appears brighter, birds sounds chirpier. But deep down I'm the same person. I might sound cheesy when I feel like romancing you. But that doesn't means I will not wake you up early in the morning so that you can study for your exam" Shravan said cheekily.

"You are such an ass. I'm not waking up early tomorrow. I'm having a hangover in the morning" Drishti said

"Hangover of what?" Shravan asked huskily.

"Hangover of a night full of love making after our first confession. We are going to celebrate our confession darling" Drishti said grinning.

"Celebrating how?" Shravan whispered as he leaned towards her lips.

Drishti pulled out a bottle of champagne from the ice container below the bed.

"Champagne" Drishti said

"Champagne sex huh?" Shravan asked with a smirk making Drishti grin.

Shravan slammed his lips against Drishti's in a passionate kiss leading to their champagne filled love night.

A/n

Here goes the next shot

Sorry for the delay guys. I have been extremely busy with family. And the lack of comments are not helping either. I just don't feel that urge to write like before because of that.

Please do vote and comment

Love ❤