shot 29

By the time Shravan came out of the washroom ,Drishti was almost ready.

She was wearing a midnight blue sundress that fell around her knees leaving her long shaped legs on display.

"Can you zip me up. It is stuck." Drishti turned around giving him a perfect view of her open back.

Shravan cursed himself seeing his hands trembling at the thought of touching her.

Damn it!

"Hurry up" Drishti said impatiently

Shravan moved towards her and held the zipper and tried to zip it up ,but it didn't move.

He realized it is stuck in the lace of her bra. Shravan gulped as his eyes were struck on the blue lace against her milky skin.

His hands moved on it's own accord and he touched her bare back tentatively.

Oh sweet heavens!! Shravan mentally groaned as he felt the satiny soft skin of hers

Drishti who was impatiently waiting for him to zip her up stiffened when she felt his touch.

His roughened hands against her soft skin left her with a curious feeling she had never felt before.

She looked up in the mirror and saw his eyes were trained over her bare back and she felt as if the heat in them would melt her over.

"What are you doing??" She croaked out snapping him out of his dream land.

Shravan coughed awkwardly and looked up and their eyes met through the mirror.

"Its stuck in your - your" He felt so awkward saying that loud.

Damn!! He should have given a try at relationships when he was abroad. Atleast a fling. If he had done so ,he wouldn't have felt like a clumsy idiot now.

"Can you do it?" Drishti asked huskily

"I'm trying" he said and in an effort to unhinge the zipper from the lace he pulled it resulting in unhooking her bra instead.

Drishti snatched in a sharp breath as she felt her bra loosen around her bust.

"Damn!" Shravan cursed loudly looked at her in alarm.

Drishti turned around and twisted her right arm and held the two ends of the bra and with her left arm held the neckline of her dress.

Shravan couldn't control himself anymore, and in a swift move her pulled her into his arms.

Drishti looked up at him startled

"Damn! You are so gorgeous." He said huskily and his eyes strayed to her lips

Feeling his gaze on her lips ,she darted her lips out in an unconscious gesture to wetten her lips.

"I'm going to kiss you Drishti. Stop me if you don't want me to. Stop me before I do something you will regret" Shravan groaned and when Drishti didn't pull away from him ,he lowered his head towards her.

His warm breath whispered across her lips and involuntarily she parted them as he claimed her mouth.

He took possession of her, sliding a hand to her nape as he deepened the kiss, yet keeping the caress non-threatening, so that she slowly relaxed and allowed her body to settle against him while she responded to the gentle demands of his mouth.

She was drowning in a sea of sensation.

There was nothing but Shravan's strong, hard body pressing against her, so that she could feel his powerful thigh muscles through the skirt of her dress.

His hand slid from her nape to tangle in her hair, holding her still while he subtly increased the pressure of his lips on hers and took the kiss to another level that was blatantly erotic.

Without conscious thought she lifted her arms to his shoulders, a tremor running through her when he curled his arm around her waist and drew her even closer, so that she could feel the thud of his heart against hers.

He delicately probed between her lips with his tongue before initiating a bold exploration that made her tremble.

Reality had ceased to exist.

All she was aware of was the faint abrasion of his jaw against her cheek and the softness of his hair as she curved her arms around his neck and slid her fingers into the dark mass of silk above his collar.

The slow and sweet kiss soon changed into something hot and hungry

Nothing had prepared her for the wild, almost primitive pleasure he evoked.

No amount of her preparations for her one great romance had made her ready for this onslaught of sensations running through her body.

The sound of the phone ringing crashed through the sexually charged silence in the room.

Shravan pulled his mouth away from hers and stared at her still in daze.

His eyes strayed to her heaving bosom and he felt the explicit pull to crush her against him once more.

The phone rang again and Drishti pulled out of Shravan's hold and took her phone.

"Hello Paa" Drishti answered breathlessly

"Drishti? You okay? Were you running?" Vihaan asked in concern

"Uh yeah." Drishti murmered awkwardly

"I just called to know if you guys talked yet?" Vihaan asked

Drishti frowned

What talk? She tried to figure out what her father was talking about but couldn't seem to remember anything other than the feel of Shravan's touch

"Honey?" Vihaan called again not getting any response

"Yes Paa. What were you saying?"

"I was asking whether you guys had the talk?"

"Talk?" Drishti asked dumbly

"Yes. You were going to make a decision about your future tonight. Or did you already forget?"

"Oh yes. The talk" Drishti flushed and darted a glance at Shravan to find him still staring at her.

Shravan groaned mentally when he remembered the talk they were supposed to have.

God! Couldn't he have controlled until after their talk ,he chided himself

"Yeah. We were about to talk. We thought we will talk at dinner" he heard Drishti saying and then she hung up after listening to whatever her father said in return

The silence after the phone call was so awkward.

"Uh.." Shravan began

"Can we order in?" Drishti asked

"Yeah sure. I will place the order. You can change in the meanwhile" Shravan said and hurried out of the bedroom so that he wouldn't be tempted to pick up where they stopped before the phone call.

Drishti sat on the bed and touched her swollen lips

"Damn! That was so hot" she mumbled to herself and a slow grin appeared on her face.

Maybe that was a sign, letting them know to go ahead with the marriage, her troublemaker brain provided

A/n

Here goes the next shot

How many of you expected this👻

And yeah. "The talk" will happen in the next shot. Pakka promise

Please do vote and comment

Love❤