Shot 54

⚠️ Mature content ahead. You guys can skip this shot if you are not comfortable with mature content.

Shravan stopped the car in front of their farmhouse.

"Wow. This place looks right out of a fairy tale?" Drishti said looking in awe, as he helped her out of the car

The main door to the farmhouse was open. The porch was decorated with a beautiful rangoli design.

"We are going to live a fairy tale tonight, Drishti" Shravan whispered huskily making Drishti's heart beat go wild.

She looked up at him and the heat in his eyes gave her the answer.

This is her wedding night.

And he is trying to make it special for her.

She is definitely going to swoon.

"Let's go in" Shravan said and picked her up in his arms bridal style as he carried her across the threshold.

Drishti wound her arms around his neck and grinned up at him.

"You are giving me a fairytale wedding night?" She asked

"You are not going to blush, are you?" Shravan asked with a chuckle.

Drishti saw the fairy lights wound around the staircase railings, as he carried her upstairs.

"We didn't lock the front door" Drishti said

"Everything is taken care of Drishti. You don't have to worry about anything else" Shravan said as he walked into the master bedroom.

He gently placed her on her feet and Drishti twirled around taking in the bedroom set for suhaag raat.

"Wow" she breathed out in awe.

The lights were off. The room was lit only by the scented candles.

The huge four poster bed was decorated with rose petals.

Shravan back hugged her and placed his chin on her shoulder.

"How is it?" He asked

"It's beautiful"

"Why don't you get these ornaments off. It must have been difficult to carry around the heavy jewels for so long" Shravan said

"Right. And I need to get these hair pins out of my hair soon." Drishti said and walked towards the vanity table and started removing her jewels and hair pins, with Shravan's help ofcourse.

Shravan gently massaged her head after removing the hair pins, and Drishti closed her eyes in relief.

"That feels so good." Drishti said and a small moan escaped her lips.

"Come with me" he said and took her to the large ensuite bathroom.

"Oh. I definitely need a bath" Drishti said as she saw the bathroom lit with scented candles.

Shravan walked towards the bathtub and opened the tap, filling the tub with warm water. He then added the scented bubbles into it.

"Here, change into this and get into the bathtub" Shravan said and handed over a flannel shift cloth.

Drishti quickly changed into the bathing dress and got into the tub.

The warm water helped relax her muscles and she let out a contented sigh.

It feels so good.

She felt the rippling of water and opened her eyes to see Shravan getting into the tub with her, wearing only his shorts.