I placed my phone down on the bedside table once I entered inside the bedroom and went into my closet to change. I wore my Tye-dye pyjama set and braided my hair. Afterwards I dumped my stained clothes into the laundry basket.

Ping!

What was that, I thought. I picked up my phone as my eyes travelled over it. It was elijah.

Night love x

It read. That's cute, I thought smiling. I set my alarm and got into bed, slowly falling into a peaceful sleep...

...

Beep!
Beep!
Beep!

I turned over, burying my face in the pillows. No matter how many times I tried to ignore it, it never stopped.
"UGH" I grumbled and eventually turned it off. I sighed. I was already fully awake so there was no point going back to sleep.

I sat up. The sunlight was seeping through the curtains, bringing in a small amount of light.

My feet rested on the carpet, pushing me to stand up. I flung open the curtains but quickly covered my eyes.
"Fuck! Too bright" I whimpered.

Knock!
Knock!

"Yeah?" I shouted.
"Are you ok dear?" Anya called back.
"Yep fine" I heard her footsteps fade away back down the hall. I sighed, looking into the mirror. I felt different? strange?

...

Alek and Silas had been up all night on the laptops. Their heads were resting on their keyboards as they snored loudly, still sat at the kitchen island.

"Morning guys" I shouted in Silas's ear. His head shot up.
"What the fuck was that for" he whined.

"Wakey wakey" i yelled, patting alek on the back. He groaned, his head rising with a glare on his face.

I opened one of the cupboards, taking out a cereal box and a bowl. I poured the cereal into the bowl and splashed the milk on top. Only psychopaths do it the other way around.

"What's got you so cheerful" alek mumbled rubbing his eyes.
"I'm not" I replied dipping the spoon into the bowl.

Silas and alek exchanged looks, then looked back at me.
"Don't be assholes" I snarled, rolling my eyes. I grabbed my bowl and sat down in the living room, crossing my legs onto the sofa.

The tv caught my attention when I heard the latest headlines.

"Today in London a mans body has been found. Police have suspicion to believe it was suicide, so the case will not be going any further. Now we'll talk to one of the citizens who found his body." The news reporter announced.

The screen switched to an old woman. "I knew this city had its faults, but never in my life would I have thought to find a dead body" the woman exclaimed. I grabbed the remote and changed the channel.

...

"You've seen the news I suspect" Silas spoke looking at me as I placed my now empty bowl into the sink.
"Yeah, it's so sad" my face remained emotionless, making them more suspicious.

"You did it didn't you" he said accusingly.
"That hurt my feelings" I gasped sarcastically, placing my hand on my chest.
He rolled his eyes making me smirk.