-Name of the Game-

Comincia dall'inizio

Everyone began to discuss the numbers displayed on the board. "Whoa, (Y/N)! You got so many! They might even be some overseas! Including the ones with hot ladies like Mt Lady." Mineta turned around first with a slightly shocked look on his face then with a smug look. "Yeah, maybe." You said replying to Mineta's comment. Honestly, you were hardly paying attention to anything being said in class. Part of you just wanted to talk to Aizawa; in fact you were pretty sure that was your main objective for the day.

"Keeping these results in mind, whether or not anyone asked for you, you will all be participating in internships with pros." Aizawa informed you all. "At USJ, you already got to experience combat with real villains, but it will still be meaningful training for you to see pros at work firsthand." He added. "So that explains the hero names!" Sato imparted. "Things are suddenly getting a lot more fun!" Uraraka chimed in. "Well, those hero names are still temporary, but if you're not serious about it—"

"You'll have hell to pay later," Midnight burst through the door, cutting Aizawa's sentence short. "Because a lot of hero names used by students become recognized by society and end up becoming professional hero names!" Midnight stated as she made her way to Aizawa's podium. "Well, that's how it is. So midnight will be making sure your names are okay. I can't do stuff like that. When you give yourself a name, you get a more concrete image of what you want to be like in the future, and you can get closer to it. That is what it means when they say, 'Names and nature do often agree.' Like 'All Might,' for example." Aizawa explained. You always thought about hero names for yourself ever since you were younger, but now that you think back on it, they all sound sort of immature. You and your classmate took the time to come up with great hero names that could probably be used one day.

"Okay, let's start presenting names starting with those who are ready." Midnight announced as she scanned the classroom.

'Wait what?! we have to present these?!' You thought to yourself. Without hesitation, Aoyama stood up from his seat and walked to the podium then stood beside Midnight. "Here I go...'Shining Hero: I can not stop twinkling'! Which means, you can't stop my sparkles!" Aoyama burst as he revealed his board to the class. Midnight made her adjustments to his name leaving him with 'Can't stop twinkling' then he walked back to his seat. "I'll go next!" Ashido beamed as she approached the podium. "Hero name, Alien Queen!" Midnight quickly disapproved of the name and sent her back to her seat to work on it. Honestly, the names shared so far made you feel better about the one you came up with. Initially, you thought you might've put too much thought into the name, then started to believe that it was a good thing you did. Tsu raised her hand and volunteered to go next. She then walked to the front of the class to present the name she came up with. "I've had this in mind ever since I was in elementary school. 'Rainy Season Hero: Froppy.'"

"That's so cute! It seems friendly. I like it! It's a great example of a name that everyone will love!" Midnight grinned. The class cheered for the name in unison before continuing on with the names. One by one, your classmates presented their names until you were ready to present yours. You made your way to the podium and held your board so everyone could see it. "'Duplicate Hero: Reflexion.' combining the words reflex and reflection to show my reaction time and my ability to copy quirks." You told everyone with confidence. "Ooh, I love it!" Midnight said, approving of your name. You walked back to your seat and listened to the rest of the names being shared. After all the names were presented and approved, Midnight woke Aizawa, who then continued to teach the class. "Now that everyone's decided on their hero names, we'll go back to talking about the internships. They will last for a week. As for where you'll have them, those who had offers from pros will be given your own lists, so you can choose from those yourself. Those who didn't have offers will choose from among forty agencies around the country that will be accepting our interns. They all work in different places and have different specialties."