You gotta be kidding me?!!

Luke's p.o.v. :

I don't know what peter went through but I really feel bad right now , holding him in my hands unconscious. He looked so small, they way his pupils were huge glassy , he looked almost like ghost. Our efforts keep him to ground didn't help tad bit. Frankly I blame Kamala , if she hadn't started crying , maybe..ok that was not even possibility. No one is to blame really. Vulture bringing Peter to hospital was really a surprising and now I am seeing a worried Black Widow.

"Ms.Black widow Mam, uh what are doing here"

"First things first, how is he?"

"He's fine, yeah no , actually..he had panic attack and passed out"

"Right , injuries?"

"Left wrist almost fractured, cuts on the body, head injury but it's not that bad"

She leaves shaky breathe, while others see volley of questions being answered. Kamala looks pale but atleast she's not crying.

"I never thought I will introduce myself , to my son's friends like this" she says

Maybe I didn't catch that , maybe I heard it wrong , or maybe I did hear that right , for confirmation I look at the others , their wide eyes except for Danny he well doesn't react much , I wonder how can he always keep his composure, was enough to make sure that I did hear it right. Since no one said anything , Danny asked said that one thing in our heads

"You gotta be kidding me"

"I wanna see him" by the time we had recovered from our mini trance , Ms.Natasha's face had changed...? And she was talking to nurse who came out from Peter's room.

"Sure..you are ?"

"Natalia Parker"

"Ms.Parker , your son is stable, just unconscious , you can finish the formalities first"

"Okay"

"This way mam"

The nurse led now brown medium hair women , with round face, brown irises, freckles dusted on her nose and under the eyes.

"Ok , we met black widow, who told , she was Peter's mom , then we looked again it was different person" Sam says.

I just nodded in agreement , the only person who didn't look fazed was Danny.

" Danny, did you knew already ? " Kamala asks

"I kinda had my doubts but yeah I kinda expected , but something tells there is more things that Peter is hiding , I wish he could trust us with whatever it is "

"I don't think so peter is hiding something , he would never do that " I Sam , Kamala exclaims in unison

"What about getting bullied then ?" Ava says "he never told me , I mean us about it "

"That's..." I trail off seeing as the lady comes back.

She presses some buttons , then takes her hand to behind her ear at then we can see Ms.Natasha again.

"HE IS...WHAT NOW? " She yells. She looked so furious , that I am sure if I wasn't trained I might have shit in my pants.

"Please calm down Ms.Natasha , we can go see Peter , once you're calm" Danny says . Reluctantly she agrees , she still looked mad though.

Natasha's p.o.v.:

My baby is getting bullied , he never said it to me , why peter , why ?? You were trained to defend yourself , then why did you let anyone hurt you. He must have been scared if he might kill someone I mean he learned it from watching videos me fighting , he could kill someone with his skills Nick Fury had confirmed when I dragged Peter from training room he was in the shield headquarters. I was mad back then but now I am more likely concerned , he could have fight back. Why didn't he? I should go see my Детеныш паука

I and his friends get inside the hospital room , he was well still unconscious, he looked so small for all I know it could have been because of the last birthday thing. My baby got almost captured by that hydra's motherf**kers.

After 4 minutes, he stirred in his bed , opening his eyes , blinking multiple times. He looked as soon his vision cleared.

A/N: russian in bold italics please continue

"Hey мама паук"

"Детеныш паука , how're feeling ? I tracked you down as fast as I can , it was on news. Do you want use that serum which you and uncle Bruce created to heal faster , I know how you hate hospital. And I ruined the suprise I was going give your friends here"

"You didn't had to , I am fine , мама паук . Yes please. Can I get a hug ?"

"Sure" I lean forward and hug my Детеныш паука. He melts in my embrace , he looks so small. His friends were looking clueless at this point as to what we spoke. I explain that to them. My baby's eyes were half closed. And he said " мама паук ,I feel a little embarassed about you treating me like a baby"

"There's nothing to be embarassed about Детеныш паука , you are my baby and I love you, if they tease you , I will give them a piece of mind even they are superheroes , don't you worry"

"Thanks мама паук , but I know they won't , they are wise and know not mess with black widow's kid" he says smiling

"Ok , let's get going , I signed the discharge papers" I say , they all nod. I get peter of his bed. He was always light like a feather ,this had always worried me a lot but he does eats enough. We get into the car. His friends take the back seats , and peter passenger seat. The ride to the tower was silent.

'hope Carol gets in time for the party'