🤎The torture(21)🤎

Start from the beginning

*****

After taking the medication, I sat down on the couch. In that exact moment, the door of my room slammed open revealing the person I had been somehow expecting to show up. With his black jacket on, he seemed to be back in his usual self as he stood there standing with blank expression.His intense eyes were directly fixed on me but I could see that it was not the gaze of his adoration like other times instead it was cold and harsh. I felt slightly intimidated with his gaze. But I ignored his stare and stood up from the couch.

Avoiding the glares he was giving me, I sprinted towards to him throwing my arms around his neck tightly. I hugged him as tight as possible burying my head in his chest.I wanted to feel the familiar warmth of him which I had been craving badly as he had not come to see me for once atleast for the last 3 days.

His body stiffened under my touch making me frown.
It hurt me more when he didn't reciprocate my hug only to stand there like statue.Seeing no movements of him, I broke the hug and looked up to meet his eyes.I attempted to give a small smile looking in his direction.

"Sumedh, why didn't you come to see me?" I asked him avoiding the expressionless face of him. He didn't say anything in response except for staring at me more like glaring at me. The next moment I knew, he was lifting me as if I weighted nothing. I squealed loudly when he threw me over his shoulder.

"Sumedh, what are you doing?" I asked when he made his way out of the room.

"Leave me." I yelled understanding what he was doing. He was trying to throw me out of his house.

"Sumedh, put me down right now."

"Ahh, Sumedh leave me. What the heck are you doing?"

"For god sake, answer me."

I kept shouting while struggling to come out of his grip. I threw punches on his back continuously with my all power so that he could leave me. But I failed miserably when he didn't even acknowledge my attempts and kept walking without speaking any word.

"Sir, she is still weak. Her health is not in right condition still now. " I heard a shivering voice speak behind us causing Sumedh to halt on his way. I looked at the source of the voice to find the nurse standing just on the doorstep of our room. She was looking down fidgeting with her fingers probably in fear. Sumedh turned around to face the nurse with me hanging on his shoulder just like some rag doll. Though I was unable to see anything ,I knew that he was glaring the poor nurse scaring her to the death.

"I don't want to listen anything. You came here to take care of her and now she is fine in my eyes. You will get your salary with extra fees for your job. For now, just LEAVEE. And never ever dare to interfere in my buisness." He raised his voice on the nurse making me sigh out loud.

"OK Sir" I heard the nurse murmur softly before disappearing from our sight. He again started moving from there with me on his shoulder when I tried beating him repeatedly and screaming on the top of my lungs.

"Sumedh,you have to leave me."

"Sumedh, put me down. I said put me down"

"Sumedh"

"Sid, Avneet"

"Sid"

"Henry, Cassey"

"Peter"

"Cassey"

At the end, I started crying out everyone's names who had good bond with me when he was coming through the stairs.

I could feel my vision getting blurred with every second.I was screaming and crying loudly enough to inform my situation to others. As Sumedh descended downstairs, I saw the house maids throwing me sad smiles and pity full expressions along with the guards of him but anyone didn't come to help me for once.