The Past.

In a Dank  dark room with iron bars, a platinum blonde haired girl sat in a corner with her arms wrapped aeound her knees and head in arms.

Ever since the incident at the school, Ruki had thrown bundle of clothes at her and pushed I to the bathroom to clean up.  She decided to take matters into her own hands and lock herself in the dungeon, how she knew it was there, thank Mukamis for that and sister came to receive her after the fight.

She picked herself up and threw the key far, far from the cell. Away form herself.

Never lost control. Sure, she had beaten up rogue vampires gone off the deep needs thank to father's line of work and training drilled into her. Learn control herself around other humans. And coincidence discovered a magical item that could turn a vampire back into a human for certian period of time and hide well.

Not anymore.

Sister had Cordelia's heart in her chest with high quality blood, her scent was intoxicating and addict. 

Mukamis were furious she had locked herself in a dungeon cell and threw away the key. Except cinammon ball Azusa was sensitive and gentle soul.

She wasn't safe. Didn't want to hurt her family anymore than had. Probably hated her. It's all her fault.

Refused to eat or drink. Since she no longer drank the stuff to keep human facade. Since drinking sister blood hadn't been thirsty.

Bird point of view.

Yup recovered, Sakamaki had been against the idea of her seeing her sister for her own safety for herself and growing child inside of her. Especially one she loves but took about of convincing to persuade her to take her to the Mukamis. They made a condition of them would be chaperone, just in case. One volunteered much to everyone surprise. Teleported them into living room where four vampires sat. Ruki was in the middle of reading book with a blue cover, Azusa talking to wounds, Yuma cranky and as for Kou's he looked as if he hadn't slept in days and clothes wrinkled. Wasn't enthusiastic self.

"Yui-chan, what are you doing here?"

She's come to see Asami. Can't. She won't let anyone near her."

She reached out for sister for help and sister set everything aside to come down to support her. Now it was her turn to be there for sister.

Shocked sister had locked herself up and hadn't eaten in days. Thirst was unbearable. Sherbet eyes faded, sunken cheeks and hair filthy.

Asami.

Girl badly looked at her. Where's the key. Don't know, we tried search g for it and can't find it, asked but won't tell us. Kou replied. Tried to feed her my blood but won't drink it. Didn't touch human blood either.

Asami, I dont know what happened to you. I care about you.  Let me in.

Please I want to know.

Asami wished she knew then what she knew now. None of this would have happened.

Two years ago

One summers day, Fifteen-year-old Yui and Asami Komori were in the small kitchen of the church, cooking omlettes. Sister was doing the cooking, while Asami sang a hymm, she may not be good at cooking, but she didn't mind helping her twin with preparing the meal. At one point asked her to grab an ingredient.

Asami went to the pantry to get one of ingredients only to discover they were all out of eggs.

One of nuns came to the girls noticing their food supplies were slowly running out and needed someone to run an errand to buy more. Asami went to their father for permission to leave the church and asked if she needed someone to go with her, she assured she could do it herself. if she was sure. Given a pepper spray. He asked her one thing. Asked to be back before sunset, it isn't safe to travel after dark.