| 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐚 𝐮𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐡𝐚 | 𝐟𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟

{Requested}

a/n: madara has so much hair tf?? give me sum🤲anyway in this fanfic, you are engaged to madara here bc i thought that would be easier

wc: 642 [EDITED]

❀❀❀❀❀❀

"[Y/N]." A voice called you, snapping you out of the heavy daze you were in.

"Yes, Madara?" You said, grasping the pen in your hand tightly.

"Stop overworking yourself." He states, putting his weight against the doorway frame. You stiffen up a bit more as you realised the sentence you were stuck on.

"I can't think of anything, Hashirama would—"

"Hashirama won't do anything, because I won't let him. You know Hashirama..." Madara interjects, giving you a glare, and smiling as soon as you glanced at him.

"This is stressing, you know..." You begin tapping your foot on the floor anxiously, searching everywhere in your mind to find something, but it felt like you weren't going anywhere.

"I could help." He suggests, moving from the position he was previously in and standing behind you. Madara tilted himself over you, analysing the work you've been doing.

"I admire your work, dear. But, I think it's time you take a break." Your partner says, observing your face and seeing your tense facial expression calm down at the idea.

Awaiting your answer, Madara drapes his arms around your stomach, resting his chin in the crook of your neck. You both stayed like that for a bit, thinking of what you might say. You mutter an 'okay' which was almost inaudible, Madara leaned further into your space, waiting to lock eyes with you. "Hm? What was that?"

"Fine." You breathed out, he smiled in satisfaction and rubbed your forearm soothingly.

"Look at me." Madara says, you give in and meet eyes with his, the tension between you increasing. He took note of how you appeared in dire need of some affection.

"You look hungry, [Y/N]... Let me get you something to eat." Madara stands up properly, pulling you up along with him, letting your arms wrap around him in an attempt to embrace him. Madara ran his fingers through the side of your head, causing you to avert your gaze to his face, Madara closed his eyes and gave you a quick kiss.

Exiting your house, your eyes faltered onto Hashirama, who was sitting down on the ground, taking in all of Hidden Leaf Village, the place him and Madara built together. Hashirama whipped his head around half way to get a glimpse of you and Madara. "Hello, you two." He says with a smile on his face. "Going out?"

Madara clears his throat. "Yes, I'm taking her out." He states, going over to his friend before he could say anything.

You saw them whispering to each other. "I understand. Tell her I said sorry." Hashirama gives you a sad smile, being aware of how stressed you were, feeling bad about how much paper work he was giving you.

【 TIMESKIP - AT THE VILLAGE 】

Greetings from the citizens of Konoha were heard as you and Madara walked leisurely, hands intertwined, while some of them bowed their heads. "Everyone loves you, don't they?" You give the citizens a smile as they waved shyly.

Madara laughs a bit. "They love you too."

"How would you know that?" You side-eyed him, he stops in his tracks and doesn't hesitate to bring your hand up to his lips.

"Because, look at you," He starts, "You're gorgeous." Madara spares the people a glance, noticing how many of them stopped what they were doing and stared, mouth hanging agape.

"Look at them, they're all staring at you."

"They're not judging me, are they?" You said, a hint of sarcasm in the tone of your voice.

"They wouldn't judge a goddess."

❀❀❀❀❀❀

a/n: im sorry i really didn't know how to end this off but thank you for reading