I love you - part two (requested)

ابدأ من البداية

Because a girl quickly walked to you and joined you for a drink.

She watched you both begin to flirt and it seemed that you looked quite happy with this girl that Jennie already disliked.

"Jennie," Jisoo said warningly, dragging her name out as she stared at her best friend, watching her jealousy grow. "Don't."

Jennie tried to focus on the girls. On dancing, having a good night out for the first time in so long, having a few drinks, just letting loose.

But she couldn't.

She could only focus on you.

You were intoxicated.

Not exactly drunk but tipsy.

As the girl in front of you continued to flirt, to the point where she was getting quite touchy with you, you just melted right into it and her and flirted right back.

It felt good.

It felt needed.

Jennie clenched her jaw when she saw you laughing and watched the girl brush her fingers along your bare arm, trailing to your thigh.

Jennie suddenly snapped, deciding that she'd had enough.

She stormed over to you as the girls called out for her and took you by the arm, dragging you out of the club, although her grip was gentle and not painful.

She might be jealous but she's anything but cruel like that.

"Jennie! Jennie, stop! Let go of me!" You said and Jennie could sense the anger in your voice before she even turned to face you. "What the hell was that?"

"Y/N," She sighed but you huffed and interrupted her.

"No! Don't do this to me! You already broke my heart! That's not enough? Now you have to ruin my chances of being with someone else, someone I might actually like?"

"I'm sorry, okay?!" She shouted in frustration. "Not just for what happened but because I broke your heart. I feel so awful about it. But please hear me out. I just need five minutes to explain it to you."

You nodded and told her to continue.

"I wasn't sure how I felt about you the day you told me how you felt. I've always felt something for you, but I wasn't sure what. I don't think I wanted to know at that moment. I think I was scared. With my life and my career, it's hard to hold onto things that mean a lot to you, because people always find out things, and sometimes those things are ruined. It's happened to me with a lot of things and I couldn't let that happen to you. I wasn't going to ruin things between us that way."

"You did, though. You broke my heart. Do you know how awful it feels to have to get something off of your chest like that? Only for the person you love to tell you that they don't feel the same, that they just want to be friends?"

"I do feel the same though, y/n. I didn't know it at that moment, not fully, not like I do now. But I do, I'm in love with you. I mean that, genuinely. From the bottom of my heart, I love you!"

"You mean that?"

"Of course I do." She whispered and hung her head.

"I'm sorry about everything. I wish I could take it all back, if I had the chance, I swear that I would. Because I love you and I wish I would've realized it sooner. I wish I wasn't so afraid or so unaware of how truly in love with you I am. Because seeing you so hurt broke my heart. I hate myself for it."

"Jennie, don't hate yourself. Please." You said as you stepped closer.

"I hate that I didn't realize until a little late how in love with you I am. Please give me a chance."

"Jen,"

"if your feelings have changed, I get it." She sniffled. "That girl in there was all over you. You seemed happy. I want that for you. Even if it's not with me-"

You interrupted her by pushing your lips onto hers. She was surprised at first, stumbling a little from the force and the passion that just erupted out of you, this need you had to silence her with the kiss you've been dying to give her.

But she melted a second later.

How could she not?

She's so in love with you.

She's never felt this way before.

She wanted to feel your lips on hers more than anything.

She never wanted to pull away.

She stopped thinking and put her hands on your hips, kissing you deeply, but also lovingly.

She's never poured so much love into a kiss before. Then again, she's never felt so much love for anyone before.

She needed you to know that as her lips moved against yours; that she loves you.

You pulled away and Jennie almost whined over it, wanting to keep kissing you for as long as she could.

"Jennie, my feelings for you haven't changed. That girl in there didn't mean anything to me. I just... didn't think you loved me back and I wanted to make you jealous and just move on."

"So... you still love me?"

"Baby, I never stopped." You whispered as you put your forehead on hers.

"Good, because I love you so much that I can't imagine not being able to call you mine." She chuckled and pecked your lips. "What do you say we ditch this club and go out for a late-night date. Are you hungry?"

"Yeah. I'd love that. Should we tell the girls and my friends?"

"No, they know already," Jennie said as she nodded to the door, where the girls and your friends were grinning from ear to ear over seeing you together - finally.

"Let's go then." You giggled and took her hand into yours, walking down the street together.

"I love you." She whispered into your hair and felt her heart flutter as you said the words back to her.