Chapter 6- Sports Festival! Part 1

Start from the beginning

"Principal Nezu, his son of all people, why?!" All Might exclaims.

"I understand your concern, All Might. However, I've already met him and looked into his past, but found no Criminal record. I also see great potential in him... We can at least give him a chance at a normal life and offer him guidance." Principal Nezu explains. It took a moment, but everyone except for All Might agreed to allow him enter U.A. . Looking down at the file All Might's eyes widen as he sees the picture of the boy, who had curly dark green hair and green eyes along with a scare on his cheek. All Might was astonished at the resemblance to another curly haired boy he knows, but the clears his throat.

"I agree, under one condition." All Might announces as everyone turns to him.

"Alright, what is the condition All Might?" Principle Nezu asks.

"This boy must complete the same Entrance Exam all the other student did." All Might answers causing the Principle to nod.

(To me)

"Help somebody, Help me...! AYA HELP ME!" A familiar voice calls out causing me to turn and look in the direction it came from to see a young child. I couldn't see any colors, but a purple aura covering their body. "Help me, Aya!" The child shouts as it turns to me. Practically jumping out of bed, I wake up drench in sweat as I looked around to see I was in my room causing me to let out a sigh of relief.

"What the hell..." I think as I then hear a knock on my door causing me to jump a bit.

Honey, may I come in?" Mom's voice calls out from the other side of the door and I let out another sigh.

"You pay the bills here, not me... That's a yes, Mom." I answer causing my Mom to laugh as she walks into the room. "I wonder if I should ask Mom if what Shigaraki told me was true...? No, I don't think that's be a good idea, it might make her more worried and cause her to drag me out of U.A." I think as I look over at Mom, who had a worried expression.

"What's up?" I ask.

"I got a call from the School... They told me about the incident that you obviously had no intention of telling me about they also said School was canceled today." Mom answers as she then narrows her eyes at me.

"I'm sorry, but does it make you feel better if I tell you that I didn't get hurt or that I beat the crap out of some Villains?" I question with a sheepish smile causing her to smile a bit, but she then let's out a sigh.

"I'm proud of you, but you need to be careful... Anyways I have breakfasts ready down stairs." Mom informs as she then walks out of the room, shutting the door behind her. "I really didn't want her to find out about what happened yesterday, but at least they didn't tell her the details or how I got hurt, but I really do hate lying to her..." I think as I change into some comfortable clothes and head down to the kitchen to see a plate with pancakes and eggs on it. Beginning to eat the delicious breakfast my Mom prepared I begin to hear shoes clacking near the entrance of the house causing me to quickly rush over to see Mom about to walk out the door.

"You have work today?" I ask and she turns to me.

"Unfortunately I do, but don't look so disappointed we can hang out once I get home." Mom answers as she then walks out the door and I stay there for a moment staring at the door. However, I bring both my hands up and hit the sides of my face.

"This is the perfect day to practice and train and no time for such feelings!" I declare as rush back to the kitchen and wash my plate and then make my way back up to my room. Turning on some music from my Laptop I then grab my weights and begin working out until about noon. Grabbing my Tennis shoes and slipping them on then walking down the stairs and out the door. I begin to jog around the neighborhood and each time I reached my house I increase my percentage by 1.