The two of them were rather happy as they started to play with him. As for him, it was a rather huge annoyance but he didn't mind that much. While they played, Kyoko was meeting other members of the Usagi clan in order to discuss the child that appeared. One of the members of the Clan, Welni a fellow rabbit-type humanoid was rather unsure about the child.

Welni: Is it truly wise to raise this child? We do not even know where it came from.

Kyoko: It's alright. There is no harm in raising him. I have already decided to take him in and give him the last name of Usagi.

???: I say it would be best to leave that child to the harsh cruelty of nature. Having a child like that in our clan is just idiotic.

Kyoko: Are you saying that taking in the child is foolish, Gigre? Said as she glared at him

Gigre tensed up seeing as he knew all too well not to anger her.

Gigre: N-No of course not. It's just that if word gets out, things will get rather problematic.

Welni: I agree. Far as we know, that child can be from anywhere.

Gigre: Though just how did that child even get here in the first place?

???: No one knows. The best guess is that he came after the storm passed which was a rather odd storm.

Gigre: Do you really think so, Ulard?

Ulard: It's only a guess. We don't have any hard proof. However, it would be best to keep this child hidden for the time being.

Welni: I agree. It would be best to keep him hidden, for now, not to arouse suspicion.

Kyoko: As much As I understand your concerns, I do not see the harm in allowing him to freely roam the house as he grows older. Besides. Said as she smiles. Something tells me he'll be a fine shinobi.

This all shocked them and they all had mixed reactions.

Gigre: A-Are you sure ma'am?

Welni: Do you really believe so?

Kyoko: I do. Plus, I sense the future might be rather interesting with him around.

Kumatetsu stayed quiet as he folded his arms and his eyes closed. Kyoko looked at him as she smiled.

Kyoko: Something on your mind Kumatetsu?

Everyone looked at him wondering what exactly he was going to say.

Kumatetsu: Training a child of unknown origins. Sounds rather idiotic.

Kyoko: Is that a problem, Kumatetsu? Said slightly annoyed.

Kumatetsu: No. Said as he opened his eyes. Some may say idiotic but it may be rather amusing.

Kyoko: Oh is that so? Said as she smiles. Sounds like you want to see this child for yourself.

Kumatetsu: Perhaps. Though at the age he is now, best to wait and see how the child grows. What is the child's name?

Kyoko: Y/N. Y/N Usagi.

Kumatetsu: Hmmm Y/N huh.

Kyoko: That's correct. Since you haven't had anyone to train, I think I have the perfect task for you.

Kumatetsu: Oh yeah? What's that?

Kyoko: I want you to train him as well.

This shocked everyone as was something that no one had ever expected.

Earth or Fursona?On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara