Chapter 2

After several hours of rather hellish training, the evening finally came as Y/N was covered in bruises and was completely exhausted. Kumatetsu smirked as he rested the wooden sword over his shoulder.

Kumatetsu: Well you did alright on your first day.

Y/N: How is this even training? I didn't learn anything and all you did was beat me with a damn wooden sword.

Kumatetsu: Quit your whining. I seriously hate it when kids do that.

Y/N slowly got up but his body was roaring in pain as he winced a bit.

Y/N: Ow ow ow. Man, this seriously hurts.

Kumatetsu: We'll pick it up tomorrow. Said as he left. Next time you'll have to be faster.

Y/N: Whatever. Stupid jerk. Said quietly.

Kumatetsu left the room as Y/N had to limp his way back home. Aside from his training what he normally did this was by far much tougher for him. Back in his original world, he didn't have to do with any of these things as it was a rather peaceful life. Though with him being in this world, it was going to be more difficult than he can think.

Y/N 'thought': This seriously sucks. The damn jerk is practically using me as his damn hitting pole or something. Why the hell did this happen to me and why here? Ah, whatever. No sense in complaining about it now.

He tripped falling face-first onto the floor causing his bruises to scream out in pain.

Y/N: Ow ow ow ow. Oh, this is seriously the worst. Said groaning in pain. Why the hell is this like some kind of Shonin anime? Then again, this could be hell but different.

He slowly got to his feet and limped his way home. Luckily it wasn't that far as he managed to get inside the house.

Y/N: I'm home. Said entering the house.

Kyoko: Welcome home. Said as she looked at him. Oh my. What happened to you?

She ran over to him and knelt in front of him looking at him.

Kyoko: Just on earth happened? Said in a worried tone.

Y/N: Old fart Kumatetsu did this.

Kyoko: Say what?! Oh, I swear that fool doesn't listen to a darn thing I say. Anyway, let's take care of those bruises.

Y/N: I'm fine.

Kyoko slapped one of his bruises as he felt his body riddle in pain.

Y/N: Ow! That hurt!!

Kyoko: No complaining. Now let's take care of them.

She got up and pulled him into the living room. He sat down as she opened the cabinet to get the first aid kid. While he waited, Reiko snuck up behind him and hugged him.

Reiko: Y/N!

Y/N: Ow! Reiko, watch it!!

Reiko: Why?

Kyoko: Reiko, let go of your brother. Said walking back. He has bruises on his body.

Reiko looked at Y/N seeing his bruises.

Reiko: Where did you get these?

Y/N: So-called training with Kumatetsu. Now get off!

He pushed her off only to grunt again from the pain.

Y/N: Stupid old flee bag. Said in pain.

Kyoko giggled as she sat down and opened the first aid kit.