Chapter 16

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

_______________

it was already morning. sunoo woke up with niki's arms still around his waist. he slowly removed niki's arms, careful of his movements because he might wake the younger up. he stood up and went to the bathroom to brush his teeth.

after doing his morning routine, he sat on niki's bed and reached for his phone, which was on niki's nightstand. he checked his messages and saw that jungwon had bombarded him with messages.

Idiot👺:

Idiot👺:
good morning sleeping ugly🤩
how was your sleep your highness?
just tell me us you and niki are dating
already ugh
tell me tell me tell me tell me
pls bestay😍
how are you still sleeping
oh wait
i guess you're too comfortable to move
with niki's arms around your waist ;)
hELLo
get up you cow
sunooooooo

sunoo🦊:
stfu pls its so early
and i know jays arms are around ur
waist too🤡

Idiot👺:
wrong. we're downstairs rn
btw i have a picture of you
and niki cuddling
im this 👌close to posting it on twt

sunoo🦊:
DONT U DARE
i hate you sm

Idiot👺:
you and niki should join us
for breakfast before jay goes into
your room slapping two frying
pans together

sunoo🦊:
but niki's still sleeping :(

Idiot👺:
why do you care
iTs nOT liKE YOu lIKe hIM oR AnyTHinG

sunoo🦊:
yeah i dont
and ok i'll wake him up

Idiot👺:
better hurry up before we finish these
freshly cooked breakfast :D

sunoo🦊:
JUST WAIT OK

"riki" sunoo whispered to the younger, who was still in deep sleep. he shook niki's shoulders softly and tried waking him up again "riki!" sunoo said. niki groaned and covered his body with the sheets "we have to eat breakfast" sunoo said.

"its a weekend for gods sake, let me sleep!" niki yelled "but riki-" he cut sunoo off, putting his arms around sunoo's waist once again and pulled him closer "5 minutes" niki said in a raspy voice, which sunoo found attracting.

their faces were only 2 inches apart and sunoo could feel his face getting red. he took the time to admire the youngers face while waiting for the five minutes to finish. "he has a pretty nose" sunoo thought and brought his index finger to niki's nose.

he booped it softly and giggled. next, he traced his finger over niki's lips and stopped when niki moved a little. sunoo continued tracing niki's face with his index finger and slowly started leaning in. just as their lips were about to touch, niki woke up "what are you doing?" niki asked.

sunoo immediately backed away and came to his senses "what the hell was i trying to do?!" sunoo thought.

"i was... i was not doing any-" he was cut off by niki's lips on his. sunoo's eyes widened, he couldn't move nor do anything. he didn't know why but this kiss felt right. he slowly started moving his lips, kissing him back. sunoo placed his hand on niki's neck and carresed his hair.

when niki realized what he did, he pushed sunoo softly and pulled away from the kiss "i- im sorry. i dont know what came over me! i just-" niki couldn't say anything and neither could sunoo "i- i'll go wash up.." niki said and ran to the bathroom. sunoo however, couldn't move. he slowly touched his lips, recalling what had happened earlier.

sunoo ran out of niki's room and went downstairs to join jay and jungwon for breakfast "goodmo-" jay cut his sentence off when he saw sunoo sweating and panicking "are you okay sunoo? your face is red and you look sick" jay asked.

sunoo ignored him and sat beside jungwon at the dining table "everything okay?" jungwon asked "sunoo thats my plac-" jay was cut off "i wanna sit here" sunoo said.

jay and jungwon looked at each other with a confused expression "did something happen?" jay asked while placing the plates on the table.

sunoo ignored him, again "ah niki goodmorning!" jay cheered. sunoo quickly looked at the younger and looked away almost immediately when niki looked at him too "why are you guys acting weird?" jungwon asked.

the both of them didn't answer and looked at the floor as if it was the most interesting thing in the world "i dont know what the hell happened to you guys but im starving so lets eat" jungwon said.

jay chuckled and poured orange juice in every cup that was on the table. jay, jungwon, and niki started eating. sunoo on the other hand, just poked his food with his chopsticks "sunoo why aren't you eating?" jay asked. "im not hungry.." sunoo replied and continued playing with his food.

"please eat" niki thought, looking at sunoo with a worried expression.

sunoo wanted to eat but his mind was occupied with tons of questions, stopping him from eating the food jay and jungwon had cooked together. "why did he kiss me? why did i kiss back? why did it feel right? do i like him? im not supposed to like him!" sunoo's thoughts were all over the place.

sunoo was also disappointed that his first kiss wasn't with sunghoon.

his thoughts were cut off by niki who slammed both of his hands on the table, making jay and jungwon jump a little "you have to eat" niki said to sunoo "i said im not hungry!" sunoo replied. niki rolled his eyes and used his chopsticks to feed sunoo.

"i dont wanna- mphhhmhph!" niki forced the food in sunoo's mouth to stop him from complaining. sunoo glared at the younger and started chewing the food. jay and jungwon on the other hand wanted to laugh at the sight of them fighting.

-♡-

"stop ignoring me!" niki whined "why shouldn't i ignore you? you kissed me out of nowhere!" sunoo shot back and threw one of niki's pillows into his face "i didn't know what i was doing, im sorry alright?!" niki said.

sunoo didn't respond. instead, he retrieved three or so pillows and started throwing them at niki's direction. niki tried his best to dodge them but sunoo was too good at throwing the pillows.

"i'll kiss you again if you wont stop!" niki yelled "oh try me nishimura, ill definitely skin you alive!" sunoo shot back. when he finally ran out of pillows to throw, he sat on niki's bed and sighed "hyung im sorry" niki said "im not mad.. it just happened out of the blue you know? and its leaving me with so many questions in my mind right now!" sunoo groaned.

__________________

heres an update because injang died😩