Beginning

【BEGINNING】

𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐚𝐧 𝐞𝐲𝐞, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐡𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝.

"DON'T EVER COME BACK HERE, WORTHLESS BTCH!!" The 38 yrs old woman shouted as she threw out your bag.

"I'M GLAD I'M LEAVING! YOU NEVER TREATED ME RIGHT ANYWAY!" you shouted back, angrily picking up all your things.

Your breathing got harsh because of how furious
you are to your aunt. She already got your mom's money so she's kicking you out.

After you calm yourself, you stood up and laughed sarcastically. Your aunt is not that bad, ain't she? You just hoped she'd get the life she deserved... The life that's worst than yours.

But isn't that nice being kicked out? You're glad she did it since she kinda made you a slave when you're staying at her house. Doing all the chores, errands and baby sits her spoiled brat kids; her husband also beats you up whenever he's drunk or he just feels like it.

You winced slightly when you can feel your wounds opening up. Damn, this stuffs are quite heavy for you to carry. Besides, you don't have money and a home to live in.

'How much does this clothes costs if I sell them?'

You stopped after 15 minutes of walking. Sitting at the swing of the playground, your bruised also worsen because you've been carrying your stuffs alone plus your back hits some stone on the ground when she pushed you a while ago.

In your case, you don't know where you're heading. What are you gonna do with your life anyway? You can't even work since you're just in sixth grade.

You looked up at the bright sky wondering about why the world is so cruel to you when you did nothing wrong.

The sky is too bright, when will your life be the same?

An Orpan since 6, you got promised to get taken care of by your aunt but ended up getting abused physically and emotionally by them.

Your chest clenched and you can feel your shoulder shake as tears started flowing down your cheeks. You're too young and too weak for this.