06

"I got the "love radio's" phone number!"Hyewon yelled from the other side of the school's yard as she was running to Somi. As soon as she came near her she sat next to her, on the bench. "Yah, don't yell. Someone will think that I have a crush." Somi scolded her. "But you have one." she teased her. "Shut up and let's hear them. Itd their first time." Somi told Hyewon as she went to this station and hear their conversation.

"Next line?" Nabi asked. "Hi!" a female voice was heard. "Oh, heyy!" Eunbin said excitedly. From the time the started, Eunbin has been so happy and excited. "Um, I have a crush on a male student, from the class 2-1. His name is Park Jeongwoo but I'm too afraid that he doesn't really like me. I mean we don't talk a lot and I'm not very sure. Also, I've heard that he has someone that he likes and her name is Lee Somi."

"Uh, really?" Minjun asked the girl. "unfortunately, yes.", "do you know the girl personally?" Nabi asked the young students. "No... I not sure if she knows me though.", "I see..." Teawon said. "Well, I think that maybe you can learn from others friends more about him, about what he likes or dislikes and generally, his interests." Eunbin suggested. "With those information, you can approach him whatever you feel ready and comfortable and start a conversation with him so you catch his attention."

"oh my God. Thank you so so much." the girl said happily in the phone line as all of them giggle and greeted her. "Good luck, byee!" Minjun said. "We're gonna have a mini break and then we'll hear from other students too their problems." Taewon said and they went for a break.

"THAT FELT AWESOME!" Eunbin exclaimed. "it was fine." Nabi and the boys agreed.

"What the hell?" Somi gripped. "Yeah, and who's park Jeongwoo?" Hyewon asked puzzled. "the boy in class 2-1?" Hyewon looked at her friend confused. "the boy that always wink at girls." Hyewon immediately widened her eyes. "Oh my God! You're so lucky!" she gushed as Somi gave her a death look. "Junghwan is my crush, not Jeongwoo!" Somi sneered.

Hyewon remembered. "Then, don't waste your time and call them!" she nagged. "Okay, fine just stop! I'll do it!" Somi decided. She took a deep breath and took the radio's number from hyewon and typed it in her phone to call them. She was kept on waiting when finally they picked up.

Suddenly she felt a strong feeling in her stomach and couldn't talk. She got sweat and finally talked when Hyewon hit her arm, snapping her out. "o-oh, Hello." she said with an unstable voice. "Hi!" a male voice was heard, probably Taewon's. "Tell us, what's wrong." He said waiting for an answer. "I like a boy from class 1-1 called So Junghwan and he's the famous boy."

"I haven't talked to him, even though we're in the same class but I really like him." she said and continued. "I like him since middle school and I feel that I'm going to die if I won't talk to him." Somi said frustrated. "Aww." A girl was heard, probably Eunbin 'cause she had this cute voice. "I don't know what to do, every time I see him I try to cover my face because I become red and that would be so embarrassing." she wept.

"We all know Junghwan and I can tell that he has many fan girls. But I can see that you're very in love with this guy, the way you talk about him, about your emotions."
Minjun acknowledged. "so, here's some advice, start By Talking To The People Near Your Crush, like their friends, siblings, whatever. Also, Remember that as long as you're respectful, it's unlikely that you'll be judged for innocently introducing yourself to someone." Nabi said to Somi.

"Be confident. You won’t get anywhere if you don’t have faith in yourself. Stand tall."
Taewom added. "thank you." Somi smiled. "it's fine. But can I ask you something?" Eunbin asked. "yes?" Somi suddenly started to feel a little bit nervous. "Do I know you from somewhere because you're voice is very familiar- oh I'm so sorry, I forgot that it's anonymously." silence. "Anyways, bye!",  "bye." Somi said and hung up.

"Well that was a little bit scary." Hyewon awkwardly giggled. "WHAT HAVE I DONE, OH MY HOLY!" Somi yelled as she facepalmed herself. "Hey, relax! Now everything is going to be better. Trust me." Hyewon said proudly. "I just did it and it was a big mistake." Somi complained. "stooop. Now we have to keep in mind their wise advice!", "she almost recognize me!"

"I think I'm going to die.."

.