The Werewolf In The Closet..7

Start from the beginning

     Wanna bet? I growled back.

     Guys! Not to sound like a leader or anything, but, Loren, Ady is kind of mad at you. And we can sense that she's starting to figure you out. Because.......she's seen your eyes glow, you got good hearing, and you're fast. We think she's starting to figure herself out, too, Aaron said.

     Yeah.......we think it's time for her to know, Kenny said.

     I huffed. When?

     When you're ready.

     Alright. I'll think about it.

     Good.

     Kenny pushed me and knocked me to the ground. I was surely not expecting that! They all ran. Catch me, if you can!

     Oh, I can.

-------------------------------------------------------

Ady's POV

     Okay, I'm not super mad. So, Loren just left like that without saying good-bye? Even if he did had to leave straight away? He could have yelled it or something! I really didn't want him to leave. Now, it's not fair that we both hung out with each-other's families, because I said bye to him, and he didn't say bye to me.

     But it was awful strange that his ears were pointy, like an elves. I've never seen anything like that before, it looked creepy! But, before that, his eyes were glowing. And I don't think it was sun.......

     Something's up.

     No shit.

     I need to found out what, and how did his mom know my mom's number all of sudden. How did he know my number? I surely don't recall giving it to him.

     I sighed and started to change into my PJ's. It's also weird that since my dad was at work -or so I thought- , and he couldn't go to the movies, I didn't see Loren's dad when I went to his house.

     This is major stuff. I'm tired of people not telling me things! My mom isn't telling me anything, and now Loren?! I will find out. If I have to follow Loren like a puppy-dog, then I will.

     I crawled into bed, and let sleep take over me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     I'm walking in the woods, looking for I-don't-know what. There are some tough winds, but I don't really feel them. It's like I have fur all over my body that's keeping me warm. As I'm walking, I can hear my own footsteps, crunching on leaves and twigs.

    But then I hear a howl close by. I jumped at the sound of it, and clamp a hand over my mouth to muffle my scream. I kept walking though. I'm stupid for doing it, but I kept walking. I don't even know where I'm going.

     Then I hear growling. Growling, really? I look behind me and I see those gleaming green eyes. They were moving, like coming forward to me.

     The eyes are coming forward, and I see they are getting higher and higher, like 10 feet tall.

     "Loren?" the name escaped my lips, and now I'm wondering how could I think of his name when I see these green eyes?

     The eyes come forward, and I see a big shape. Bigger than a bear, it looked like a bear, but furrier and bigger. Then it roared.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     I woke up to my stupid alarm clock. Oh, where's a click button when you need it? I groggily got up and made my way to the bathroom to take a quick shower.