"I-, um, dare I guess."

"I dare you to kiss Minho." Felix smiled looking at Jisung's red face. He loved teasing his best friend.

"O-oh, I-I'm s-straight." He said with red cheeks.

"Oh cut the bullshit Jisung we all know your gay as fuck."

"CHANGBIN," Jisung yelled before hitting his arm. The group bursted into laughter as Jisung turned pink.

"Jisung you're not fooling anyone so get your ass over there and kiss him. We know you want to."

"Yeah, come here babyboy."

Jisung looked at Minho and turned even more red, while Seungmin pretended to throw up.

Changbin pushed Jisung and he fell into Minho's lap. He was so visibly flustered but on the inside he was loving it.

He quickly commected their lips then pulled away, but Minho pulled him back. Jisung felt like he could melt. He was kissing his crush......HIS CRUSH IS KISSING HIM. Minho grabbed onto Jisung's waist pulling him closer.

"Eww guys get a room." Hyunjin said looking away.

"Just don't get my room!" Chan said quickly.

Minho picked Jisung up and Jisung wrapped his legs around Minho. Their lips didn't break apart from each other as Minho walked, disappearing behind a door.

"That....that was disturbing." Felix said.

"It was your dare."

"I didn't know they would suck each others faces off!"

"Well at least its over with."

"I want to go. Jeongin dare or dare." Seungmin said.

"What? I obviously have to say dare."

"Duuuhhh thats the point."

"Well dare."

"I dare you to sit in Chan's lap until Minho and Jisung come back."

Everyone looked at Chan and Jeongin.

"Jeongin you don't have to if you don't want to." Chan said softly.

"No no it's okay, I don't mind," Jeongin said before getting up and walking over to Chan.

Chan's cheeks turned a light pink color and he tensed a little when Jeongin sat down. But when he got comfortable he started to enjoy it.

He put his arms around Jeongin.

"I'll go now," Changbin said.

"Seungmin I dare you to kiss me."

"YES, FINALLY YOU GAY BITCHES BETTER KISS RIGHT NOW OR ILL SMASH YOUR HEADS TOGETHER!" Hyunjin yelled.

Seungmin didn't say anything, he didn't know what to do either.

"Kiss him you pussy." Felix taunted.

"Okay okay, just....shut up."

Seungmin leaned in and slowly Changbin and Seungmin's lips connected. Seungmin felt butterflies in his stomach and felt like his heart would beat out of his chest.

The two boys then heard the others clapping and Seungmin pulled away and glared at them. Changbin moved Seungmin's face away from the others and stared into his eyes before he connected their lips again.

When they stopped both boys where red and Hyunjin's smile was so big.

"I knew you liked him."

"Wait, what?"