As The Sun Rises| Kiyotaka with Ishimondo(?)

Start from the beginning

"Well, we're glad you're here. I have something to show you all." Kyoko announced.

She slowly opened the locker door to see a robo justice suit. There was quiet gasp all around the room. It was even more surprising to see Yasuhiro Hagakure inside the suit.

======================================

 The trial had started. Of course, all fingers were pointed at Yasuhiro.

"There was evidence inside your dorm as well Yasuhiro, so it's clear to say that you are the murder." Celeste mentions.

"No that's wrong!" Makoto yells.

"The handwriting is all perfect and organized, while Yasuhiros is always messy!" Makoto explains.

After that, there was more and more arguing until the finger was pointed at Celestia Ludenburg, or Taeko Yasuhiro.

After her execution, Taka headed back to his dorm. As he headed back, he noticed something under his door. He slowly took it out to reveal a note.

"Meet me at the art supply room at 6:00 AM."

-Hifumi Yamada

......

He was frozen by shock as he heard someone approach him.

"Hey dude whats up?" 

He knew that voice. It was Yasuhiro. He assumed that Yasuhiro had read the note because, in a matter of moments, he had stopped talking as well.

"Did I just...avoid being killed?!" Taka shouts.

"Dude, I don't know if this is luck or not, but maybe you should take Makoto's role!

Taka's frown slowly turned into a smile.

Just moments ago, he had wished that he had the motivation to get up to get that letter so he would be with Mondo. Now, he's just glad that luck's on his side.

"Now come on dude! We need to eat, especially you!" Yasuhiro bubbled.

As the two headed to the cafeteria, Yasuhiro served Taka some food. 

For a few minutes, Taka stared at his food while his body was shaking, but he took his fork and took a bite.

He didn't feel even a tad taste of Mondo butter.

------------------------------------------------------------

It had been another week. Taka had started eating again, and he stopped staying in his room. He became the optimistic person he was again. 

Sakura's body had been discovered. He was once again, comforting Aoi. Sakura's trial was about to start but he didn't care.

Look Aoi, I was like you once. I couldn't even get out of bed because of Mondo, but look where i am now! I'll be there with you Aoi, all the way!" Taka beamed.

"Thank you Taka." Aoi quavered with a weak smile.

----------------------------------------------------

"See you in the morning!"

"no no no no no no no!"

"It's time for me to become a man!"

"...Why...Me?"

"Sorry, man. I couldn't keep the promise we made. From one man to another..."

"Yas..u...hiro.."

"Perhaps we'll meet again, in another life."

"..Goodbye"

"Thank you Makoto.."

Memories of all of their last words were brought back. Some were murders. Some were victims. Even if they were, they were still friends. 

Junko Enoshima has just been executed.

They were free. They could finally get out of the school. 

As they got out of the school, there was destruction everywhere, but they had hope. 

As the sun rises, Taka looked back at the school. His two best friends died at that school. 

As the sun rises, Taka thought to himself about everything that happened.

As the sun rises, Taka remembered his undying love for Mondo that is still there.

As the sun rises, the thoughts went away.

As the sun rises, a new future did too. 

As the sun rises, he smiled.

As the sun rises,

He remembered him.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1026 words. 

Proud me.