Wanda x Reader

Warning: mild language, insecurities, POV changes, Pietro is alive (not a warning just letting y'all know.) 
Word count: about 3980

******

POV Wanda

'The Fast one and the Weird one'. That is what people call my brother, Pietro, and me. He is the fast one. He is not the weird one. I am the weird one. We both have powers. His powers are just easier for others to understand and come to terms with, while mine is a bit more complex. And so he of course has people who love him, who want to be his friend, who look up to him, who find him fun and cool. Then there is me. I have no one wanting to be my friend, other than the other Avengers, but that I don't think counts. No one that loves me. My brother does, the Avengers do, but the fans are more scared of me than anything. Even S.H.I.E.L.D agents try to avoid being partnered with me on missions they join us on. Plus, no one looks up to me, no one thinks I'm worth getting to know so they can find out if I'm fun or cool. I don't blame them. I am the weird one out of the Maximoff twins. 

****

*Conference room*

"Avengers today we are going over a new mission but before we do that Fury has sent us some agents to help with this mission, so, I will introduce them all to you," the tall blond supersoldier says while three unknown people stand up.

One catches my eye. She has (y/h/l) (y/h/c) hair that is beautiful and her eyes are a lovely (y/e/c) shade. And she is wearing a casual outfit. One that I am surprised Fury would let one of his Agents wear. It is a dark green jacket, shoes, and purse. White tank top and some well-fitted blue jeans that look amazing on her. Why those dark green I am not sure. 

I was so lost in thought that I almost missed her name, I had missed the other two people's names but whatever

I was so lost in thought that I almost missed her name, I had missed the other two people's names but whatever. Her name is (y/f/n). It is a lovely name. I smile at her hoping maybe, just maybe I won't scare her off. She a bit surprisingly smiles back at me. What is most surprising about her smiling back is that it is a real smile, one that reaches her gorgeous eyes.

Throughout the meeting, I couldn't keep myself from glancing over at the stunning woman I had just met. But I had noticed that my brother was looking at her too with a fond smile. I hadn't seen her look at him at all but I knew that if my brother wanted her as I did he would easily win her heart.

I tried ignoring the sinking feeling I had in my stomach. I had just met her, hadn't even talked to her one on one. There was no way she would like me as a friend let alone romantically. I bit the inside of my cheek and just forced myself to focus on the mission planning.

That didn't work well because when we got put in teams I got grouped with Steve, Pietro, and (y/n).  Now I had to be around my brother flirting with the woman I had sprung a crush on a little more than an hour ago. Yeah, this is going to be so much fun.

****

POV Pietro

I saw my sister's reaction when Steve introduced the agents to the team. More specifically to (y/n). I saw the smile that she sent her and the smile she sent back. A real smile to not a forced one that some people give her trying to be nice. A genuine smile. I also saw the pinkish tint on her cheeks when she saw the true smile (y/n) gave back. That was the moment I could tell my younger twin had formed a not-so-tiny crush on the admittedly beautiful agent. The next moment is when I had decided I would find a way to get the two together. But first I had to make sure this agent was even good enough for my sister to begin with.