After we reached where I had my reservation, the receptionist smiled warmly at me & left.

I turned the lights on. It was excatly what I had asked him to do.

There were pics from our childhood, & then to our teenage, & then to our present. Even our wedding pictures where there. There were all arranged from the beginning of our childhood then to our present. I smiled at our childhood pics. Balloons were here & there. In the centre was a table, where they was a cake placed which had written on it "I love you Rajvir." A lone tear escaped from my right eye, & I didn't bother wiping it. Everything was perfect, but now it's just a mess.

I saw beer bottles there.

I sat down, & took the beer bottle & drank it in one go. I kept drinking. Knowing no one will stop me. Knowing Rajvir is angry on me. Knowing he maybe doesn't love me anymore. & Knowing it was my fault.

____________

Rajvir's POV~

What does she think of herself? If I love her then she thinks she can do anything she wants? Ha! As if!

I was driving for hours after I left Ishita there. My heart was feeling guilty, while my evil mind was angry. & I let my evil mind take control over me.

She must be having fun with her friends like I thought, otherwise she would have called me & asked me to come back right?

I stopped when I saw a park. I got out of my car, & sat on a nearby bench which was placed inside the park.

As I was in deep thoughts, not realising I had sat there for almost an hour, my phone started ringing. I sighed, & picked it up not checking the caller ID.

"Hello" I said over the phone.

"Hello bhaiya" Riddhi said.

"Yeah, Riddhi, you needed something?" I asked her, as her voice sounded worried & urgent.

"Yeah, Ishita bhabhi is not picking my phone. I tried calling her multiple times, even Myra said that she was not picking her call too." She said, her voice cracked in the end. Oh god she is crying!

"Riddhi, everything's alright. She is right beside me, don't cry, her phone is on silent." I lied. The last thing I want is tears in my sister's eyes.

"Oh okay! Do tell her that she has to tell me everything!" She said, all happy again. I smiled at her behaviour, but then frowned as to what does Ishita have to tell her?

"What everything?" I asked her.

"Hasn't she told you? Hmm, I guess she told you already, so I will tell you again. This everything, her love confessing plan for you, was organised by Karan bhaiya & Myra. & Do tell Ishita bhabhi that I need all the details! Alright, I won't disturb you two anymore, take care, bye." She said, & hung up.

My phone fell from my hands, & all I was feeling was guilty. Guilt of not being patient with her, guilt of being unnecessarily angry on her, & guilt of leaving her there all alone.

& The bug guilt of all was, not realising her love for me. I had won, in make her feel what love is like, but at the same time I failed. All she was doing from this morning was planning about how she will confess her love to me, & I? I was so fucking selfish to think that she had more important things to do than be with me!

I hurriedly went towards my car, not before grabbing my phone from the ground, & sat inside it.

I drove the car in full speed, not knowing that if someone comes in the front then they would die because eid me.