Why you hate them

Dr. Hannibal Lecter

Abel Gideon: You hate him for a lot of reasons. Pretending to be the Chesapeake Ripper and his character in general. He was a smart man and knew exactly what he was doing- You always found him shady.

Will Graham

Francis Dolarhyde: For obvious reasons. He was trying to kill your best partner- maybe you could even call him your crush.

Mason Verger: He killed Margot and Will's child which you thought was disgusting. Especially when Will told you about it. You got along pretty well with Margot when you met her once.

Francis Dolarhyde

Freddie Lounds: She was rummaging around in your personal stuff all day just so she could post more blogs about you- Which were full of lies and only made you seem bad.

Dr. Frederick Chilton

Abel Gideon: He is just a bad human and you looked through his plans of trying to convince everyone that he was the Chesapeake Ripper. Looked more different though when you found him dead.

Hannibal: You can't stand him. He was a charming man in general but you never expected him to be the Chesapeake ripper. He was smart, you had to give him that. But he crossed the line when he blamed everything on your Frederick!

Mason Verger

Mason: You really don't like how he treats his sister- but when he took an interest in you, he let his anger out on you instead of her.

Carlo: He does everything what Mason says and he is just getting on your nerves. To be honest, you were glad when Lecter killed him! He would've done anything for Mason. Money talks.

Freddie Lounds

Alana Bloom: You never had a lot to do with her but you just found her annoying.

Margot Verger

Mason Verger: The way he treated his sister was more than wrong but no one could do anything against it but you swore that you would take the matter in your own hands in the right moment.

Jack Crawford

Hannibal Lecter: He injured Jack and tried to kill him. And because he's the chesapeake ripper he betrayed him and stressed him out. Though you were grateful that he tried his best to safe Bella. She was a lovely and strong woman.