Hannibal x reader~ blood

(A/N) difficult to avoid that I ship Hannigram- 😍❤😳💞 it's canon honestly

(A/n) I wrote this in 2019 but never published it, so I thought I'd copy it and continue writing more parts for this 😵

~~~

Written by (Y/n) (Y/l/n), said the signature under a picture on the last page of the book which Hannibal Lecter held in his right hand while turning his button of his pen on and off in his other hand.

He took the picture down and compared it to the woman sitting across from him.

She had a pale face and dark circles under her eyes. Her hands were nervously folded together.

"I don't see a difference." He said smiling and carefully putting the book on his desk again.

"But I'm impressed about your book Miss (Y/L/n), you described everything so accurately and comprehensibly, every single letter is perfect, just my taste, darling. I'm lucky to be your Psychiatrist, I guess. I already read the book three times, I just couldn't stop myself."

(Y/n) managed a small smile and also blushed a bit. She doesn't get such beautiful compliments like these very often.

But she had to admit that Doctor Lecter was attractive. "Thanks Doctor Lecter, I feel flattered, but actually I was here for something else."

He turned his attention to her. "Excuse me, darling. What's on your mind?"

"The nightmares don't let me sleep, you know my problems." He nodded and crossed his legs, showing her that he understood what she meant.

"Tell me, darling, what happened in your dreams?"

(Y/n's) face became even paler at the mention about her nightmares.

"I know that you appeared in it." She muttered.

Doctor Lecter's eyes never left her. "What happened?"

She took a nervous breath and then she stuttered: "You've probably heard about the murders of the six girls with brown hair? I dreamt you were their murderer..."

His eyes shone with interest as she mentioned the murders.

"I was at your house to dinner with you and all of a sudden someone came from behind and tried to drown me in a bathtub full of blood and organs!"

She breathed heavily and her (h/c) hair that always looked so groomed was fuzzy as if she hadn't combed it for days.

Doctor Lecter nodded thoughtfully. "That with the bathtub... wasn't that the scene where one of the protagonists of your book dies?"

(Y/N) nodded quickly. "Yes, that also came into my mind, but something gives me the unnerving feeling that some things are true about that dream."

Hannibal leaned forward to grab her hand and it seemed to calm her down.

"Dreams are things you catch up when you are awake." He put his finger on her forehead. "And your brain creates a dream about it when you fall asleep."

"But it felt so real..." She whispered, but so loud that Hannibal heard it. He inhaled the smell of her perfume.

"I can analyze your dream." He suggested. "Maybe this could bring some sense in the things that happened."

She nodded thoughtfully and stayed quiet while she closed her eyes and enjoyed the way Hannibal stroked her hand ever so softly.

"You probably thought about the murders because you've seen or read it somewhere before. Then you got in contact with me because you knew that you had an appointment with me today. You dreamed about the bloody bathtub because you wrote it in your book before. So the dream is easy to explain and you don't have to worry about anything."

(Y/n) sighed. "I didn't tell you about another thing that happened..."

Hannibal tilted his head and looked into her (e/c) eyes he loved so much.

"Someone was attacked. A person I've never seen in my life..."

"Describe the person." He asked with a calm voice.

"Brown hair and brown eyes. Just like the victims... And I tried to help her when I suddenly felt a sharp pain in my chest before I woke up."

Hannibal noticed how she didn't breathe in a normal speed so he gave her a glass of water.

She shakingly took it in her hands and just stared at it. "(Y/n) is everything alright. Should I bring you to a hospital?"

(Y/n) didn't move. Lecter looked at her worriedly.

She just stared at her glass when she threw it on the floor. The glass splits were distributed in the room.

(Y/n) looked at her hands and then at the floor. "Blood, why is there so much blood..." She said without any emotions.

Hannibal looked also down at the glass splits and then at her again, confused about her reaction.

She shook her head and walked it off smoothly. "Oh god, I'm sorry for that mess Hannibal..."

"No problem I'll clean it..."

"But you don't want all that blood on the towel." Hannibal looked up at her. "What blood darling?"

"The blood...the blood on the floor." (Y/n) stuttered.

"There is no blood..."