Thirteen

Blair POV.
•••

   I am currently sitting at my kitchen table, and being eyed. Do you ever get the feeling you are being stared at, without having to see it? Because that's what's happening. I'm eating breakfast with Natalie and Blake, and Blake keeps staring at me. He looks at me, and then at Natalie, and then back at his food. And then at me, again.

   When I feel his eyes on me again, I decide to look up and make eye contact. He instantly drops his gaze. What is this guys problem? He looks at me again, and this time I raise an eyebrow.

   He bites his lip, before letting out a groan. "Ok, Nat, I know you told me not to ask but I have to."

   This time Natalie groans, "Blake you nosy little..."

   He cuts her off and turns towards me, "What happened between you and Jake?"

   I start to choke on my food, not expecting that question. "What?" I cough out.

   A huge I told you so look spreads across his face and he stands up. Pointing at Natalie he says, "see I knew it!"

   Natalie looks at me skeptically, "That doesn't prove anything Blake."

"Blair, did something happen between you and Jake?"

"Define something?" I ask shoving a spoon full of cereal into my mouth.

Natalie's eyes widen, "Oh my god! What happened?"

"I so knew it, see babe! I told you, you have a smart boyfriend!"

"How did you know?" Blake and Natalie look at each other with an odd expression.

   "Well, I asked Jake if he was going to the bar with all of us tonight. He said yes. Then he asked, if you were going, I said yes since Natalie told me earlier you were. And then he said that he wasn't going anymore. I asked him why he was being weird, and he just got defensive."

   My jaw practically drops. The fucker is trying to avoid me? Because we kissed? I mean, it happened a week ago, and I guess we haven't talked since. But, I didn't think he was going out of his way to avoid me.

    "The little fuck."

   "I don't know if I should of told you any of that." Blake's amused face has turned into one of worry. Probably because I look beyond pissed.

   "Blair, don't do..." Natalie starts, but I already know what she's going to say. Anything irrational, she loves saying that to me.

   "I won't."

   "So, like is he good in bed?" Blake asks. Natalie slaps her hand against her face.

   "Seriously, babe?"

   "Why are you even asking me that?"

   "I'm just trying to be, I don't know. One of the girls?"

   "I wouldn't know if he's good in bed, we only made out."

   "Is he a good kisser?"

   Someone please kill me, this is one of the most awkward conversations I've ever had. "I'm not going to the bar, anymore."

   "What, why?" Natalie asks disappointed.

   "I'm going over to Blake's house, to have a word with Jake."

   "Oh god." Blake mutters.

***

   So yes, I had just driven to Jake's house. I press the doorbell and wait. Luke is the one who answers the door, looking very confused on why I'm here. I forgot that Luke lived with them too.