2

NO ONES POV

So Zane and Junior were still in the room still talking in private.

"So let me get this straight" Junior says "you are my mom but you're a copy of her from the crystal?"

"Yes, after our adventure was over I was stuck in between either to stay here and make peace ☮️ or going home and when I couldn't make up my mind the crystal split me in half" Kali says.

"So, do you have all her memories on what she went through after she left?" Zane asks.

"Sadly no, once we were separated and the link between us was broken we were no longer connected to each other and we can only see the memories of each other if we're close to each other again, but that never happened and that's fine, I've lived a good life here and met a few people and aliens over the years" Kali says.

"Ewww" Junior says "I don't want to know about you being with other people or aliens"

"Shut up Junior" Zane says while laughing and then stops "anyway, we are here to find my brother and his name is Dan and the earth Kali said he's in this galaxy and she sent us here to her friends and now I see that it's you guys"

"We have a bit of problems of our own, but we will help you" Leia says.

"What kind of problems?" Junior asks.

"We have a problem with an enemy known as the First Order" Kali says "their Conquering systems and we're trying to stop them right now, but we're not having much luck"

"Mom said there were Jedi, where are those?" Junior asks.

"There are no more Jedi, except for Luke" Leia says "but Luke is missing and we're trying to bring him home, there's a map to his location and we need to find it before they do and kill Luke"

"Then we'll help you stop the First Order" Zane says.

"Your just a kid, this is a war and kids don't need to get involved" Kali says.

"I have powers and I can protect myself" Zane says and then uses his hand out and a cup flys into his hand "and that's just one of my powers"

"It's true, he can handle himself and plus you need all the help you can get" Junior says.

"He's right" Leia says.

Just then there was a knock on the door.

"Come in" Kali says.

A man then walk in.

"Generals, he found the location of the map and Poe wants to go get before they do" he says.

"Granted, tell him to take someone with him for backup just in case and to hurry" Leia says.

He then leaves and Poe and his back up was off.
€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€
Meanwhile on a desert 🏜 planet Dan was with his friend Rey and they were in a abandon spaceship taking parts to sell for credits and for Portions to eat.
¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥
DAN POV

Hi everyone, I bet your wondering on what am I doing on this desert planet known as Jakku.

Well to tell you the truth I have no memory of how I got here and get this.

I have no memory of anything at all, except for my name and that's it.

All I do remember is waking up with a wet cloth on my head and a woman was taking care of my burns I got from being found in the hot suns on this planet.

Her name is Rey and after she made me feel better I agreed to help her as a thank you and so we worked together and looked after each other and she even made me my own staff like hers and I was really grateful for that.