"I'll pay you."

"I don't want money."

"I'll buy you food for the whole week."

"Deal, I'll ve over in a little bit. Also I get to chose your outfits. Byeee." The the call ended.

"What did he say?"

"He'll be over in a little bit."

Hyunjin and Felix watched tv while waiting on Seungmin. Not long after Seungmin arrived with his fancy camera. You could tell he was excited, even if he tried to hide it.

He didn't even bother talking but instead waljed straight to their closet throwing clothes everywhere trying to decide.

"Hm.....nope that's ugly."

"Hey!" Hyunjin protested.

"Oh hush."

After Seungmin destroyed their closet he found different sets of outfits for each of them.

"Go get changed."

Felix came out of the bathroom in the outfit Seungmin chose. He looked beautiful and nobody could deny it.

Hyunjin then changed into a similar outfit.

"Where are we gonna take photos?"

"Just follow me."

They left the dorm going to some building that the two boys in the back didn't recognize.

"Hyunjin sit on that desk."

Hyunjin quickly obeyed his orders knowing Seungmin could be scary.

"And Felix sit on the floor in front of him."

Seungmin pulled Hyunjin's jacket off of his shoulders and positioned his hands. He then bent down to Felix and moved him to where he wanted.

"Okay, don't say cheese or I will not hesitate to throw a table at you. 3....2....1." *click*

He smiled looking at the photo.

"Alright lets go to the dorms and get you two changed again."

They left the building and headed back to the dorms. Once they got their Seungmin gave them their new outfits and let them change.

~~~~

After they had their photoshoot they went out to eat. They drove in separate cars since after eating Seungmin would go home and the other two would leave together.

When they got to the restaurant and ordered their food they talked about weird random conversations and eventually got on the topic of boys.

"Seungmin we know you like Changbin so don't deny it," Hyunjin said as he rolled his eyes.

Seungmin would always deny it but everyone could see the sparkle in his eyes when Changbin was in the room. Everyone could see that he blushed when Changbin's name was mentioned.

"I-I don't like him. We are just friends." The last part he mumbled, but Felix could hear it. He heard the pain in Seungmin's voice.

"Hyunjin I saw you fall in dance practice the other day, does your arm still hurt?" Felix said in an attempt to change the topic.

"Yeah but when I flipped I accidentally kicked Changbin, so he probably got it worse than me."

"I checked on him, he said he was fine." Seungmin said in a soft voice. Everyone knew Seungmin could be mean at times but when it came to his friends getting hurt he was always there.

"Seungmin how has singing been going?"

His eyes lit up, "it's going really good. I'm excited for our next competition. Me and Jeongin have been doing our best practicing a lot."

When they checked the time they all grumbled, it was late and they all had early classes tomorrow.

"Who thought of making school, and why? If I ever got my hands on them I wou-"

"Seungmin look their's a puppy!"

Seungmin's head shot in the direction of Hyunjin's hand.

He smiled bright and slowly approached it and knelt down. It gave him kisses and he played with it fluffing it's furr.

"Can I keep himmm?"

"Seungmin he might belong to someone."

His head lowered and he got up, "You're right."

"We'll see you tomorrow at lunch, drive safe."

"See ya."

They left going back to their places and getting ready for bed.

"Did you have fun tonight?" Hyunjin asked as Felix layed down beside him.

"Yes, thank you Jinnie."

Hyunjin smiled, his eyes turning into Cresent moons, "You're welcome. Goodnight lix sweet dreams."

"Goodnight," Felix said softly before cuddling up to Hyunjin for warmth and falling asleep quickly.