😇 31 😇

Finally Taehyung and Jungkook arrive at the airport. After they had to wait for a few minutes before another cab had picked them up. "Well, what a jerk." Jimin says when Taehyung has told them everything. "I know right." Taehyung says. "Are you guys okay?" Hoseok asks. Taehyung nods. "And Jungkook? Are you okay?" Jimin asks.

"I was just shocked. But now i'm okay again." Jungkook says. Jimin smiles and nods. "Okay. Let's get our suitcases checked in." Hoseok says. They walk into the airport. They walk to the line to get their suitcases checked in.

They are sitting in a restaurant at the airport. They still have two hours for they can go board. Wanna know where they are going? They are going on a holiday for one month. A holiday in Italy.

"Are you excited for the vacation in Italy?" Taehyung asks. Jungkook nods. "I'm very excited." Jungkook says. Taehyung smiles. "Good." He says. Taehyung gets up. "What are you gonna do?" Jungkook asks. Taehyung smiles before grabbing a small box out of his pocket. Jungkook eyes widen when Taehyung opens the box. A beautiful ring is shown.

Taehyung then goes on one knee. "Baby. We have been through a lot. And I realize that i can't live without you." Taehyung says. Everyone is looking at them. "And since we are getting a babygirl, i think it's time for the next step." Taehyung says. He grabs Jungkook's left hand. "So baby, do you want to marry me?" Taehyung asks.

Tears are rolling down on Jungkook's cheek. "Yes hyung. I would love to marry you." Jungkook says. Taehyung smiles and he slides the ring around Jungkook's finger. Then he kisses Jungkook. Everyone starts clapping, while Jimin has filmed everything for them.

"We are so happy for you guys. Congrats." Hoseok says. "Thank you Hobi." Taehyung says while Jungkook smiles at Hoseok. Hoseok smiles. Jimin and Yoongi also give them their congratulations. "Babe. Let's get married in Italy." Taehyung suddenly says. "What? That soon?" Jungkook asks. "Why not? Our friends are with us. You are carrying our baby. And we have enough money. And Italy is such a beautiful to get married." Taehyung says.

Jungkook looks at Jimin. He nods. "Okay. Let's do it." Jungkook says. Taehyung smiles and kisses Jungkook's forehead. "I love you cutie." Taehyung says. "I love you too." Jungkook says. They smile at each other.

Two or three chapters left guys. Better be ready to say goodbye to this book!!