˚ ☁︎ ˚ Prologue »

« マジック日記 ! »

"[ENHYPEN Weverse] Jay commented on 🍓nikiswife🍓 post."

A notification popped up on her phone screen.

She heaved a sigh.

Another lucky Engene.

Seven billion people on earth and ofcourse, God didn't shower her with luck.

She shoved her phone back into her pocket, walking upstairs to reach  the Buddha Temple.

Taking off her shoes, she bowed in front of the Buddha Statue.

"Merciful Buddha.", she clasped her hands together, shutting her eyes to pray,"I hope you lit up my life with happiness, just this time.I hope you hear me!Do you?"

She stared at Buddha, letting out a sigh once again,"Nothing is going right in my life. Friends are abandoning me. I often feel lonely. Mom and dad are somehow disappointed in me, despite my hard work to secure good marks. It's just me and my idols against the world now.",her lips curled to form a smile.

Rising on her feet, she exited the holy sphere and slipped her feet back into her shoes.

The vast stretch of blue with fluffy clouds, spread across the sky.

She connected the earplugs to her  phone, surfing the net, beginning to walk downstairs.

Yeri let her lips form a thin line, watching the Enhypen Video Fansign clips.

"Why am I so broke and unlucky at the same time?",she mumbled under her breath.

She fanned herself with the help of her palms, trying not to make her tears escape.

Sometimes it hurts when a sudden realisation hits us; The people who mean so much to us , doesn't even know about our existence.
But at the end of the day , we always realise that their existence itself is enough for us. Even if the world stopped loving us, our precious idols won't.

Her gaze drew in the sight of an old lady struggling to walk upstairs. She gasped witnessing the lady lose her balance with her walking aid.

Yeri rushed towards her, grabbing the lady, cautiously by her arms,"GRANDMA!BE CAREFUL!"

The old lady panted heavily, clutching the fabric over her chest.

The young girl led her to a nearby bench, fetching her  some water.

"Are you alright?",she glanced at her with concern.

The lady's lips formed a warm smile ,"I am fine.Thanks to you,child.",her gaze shifted to Yeri.

"Take care, grandma.",she gave her shoulders a soft squeeze, flashing a heartwarming smile.