𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙣𝙚

- Better read in dark mode ✔︎

≡≡≡≡≡ ≡≡≡≡≡

FUN FACT:

Because of their vampire teeth, baji and rin often wear vampire costumes together in halloween.

Takemichi: where am i?

Rin: heaven

Takemichi: oh i didn't think you could ve here.

 ≡≡≡≡≡ ≡≡≡≡≡

SHE SLOWLY OPENED HER EMERALD GREEN EYES.
The gentle breeze coming through the open window beside her made her hair fly.
A soft sigh escaped her lips as she met a pair of blue eyes watching her.

Chifuyu. His palm resting on his cheek, a sweet smile on his lips.
He was looking at the Brown haired girl with a childish expression.

"you finally woke up." he spoke first.

"sadly, is the school over?"

"İt's already over" he said. With the expression on his face, he looked like a cat that would do something mischief at any moment.

'this idiot is starting to look more and more like the kittens we found at the park' she thought with a deadpanned face.

The girl took her phone out of her schoolbag and looked at the time.
She had a curious expression on her face that chifuyu thought was cute.

"Why didn't you wake me up?"

"because you fell asleep in class and the teacher said as punishment you can't go home until you stay at school and write down the notes at least 100 times." He said

"wha- wait, then why are you here?" She asked.

"because the teacher realized that I was not actually from his class." an embrassed laugh escaped from his mouth.

"Oh.. idiot"

you see, actually Chifuyu and Rin are not in the same class, they are in a different class as the boy is one year younger than rin.
But because Chifuyu was crazy, stupid, and a little sweet, he was entering the upper classes just to be in the same class as the girl. This was going great until the math teacher noticed.

Well as a result they were forced to stay at school together for punishment. The green-eyed girl hadn't witnessed the math teacher and Chifuyu arguing since she had been sleeping since first class in the morning.

this was not new for them, as they were often troublemakers at school, it had become a daily routine for them to be imprisoned at school together. baji, rin and chifuyu.the three biggest troublemakers in school. but lucky baji didn't come to school today, so he wasn't with them.

"Yup, the hardest thing in this world to do is stay awake in class." She thought to herself.

Chifuyu stood up.He laughed as if he had read her mind.

"Come on screw the notes. Lets eat some yakisoba"

●◉◎◈◎◉●

W

hen she said let's eat yakisoba, she wasn't talking about making a place to sleep for the cats.

but being a cat-loving person, she wasn't complaining about it either.

Currently they were sitting on the ground in the park. chifuyu was writing 'welcome' on a mini sign. Meanwhile, Rin was knitting blankets for kittens. Mitsu had taught her to knit.

yes, seeing the second leader of the manji gang, Rin, who is often cold towards people, sitting in the park with cats like a little kid, it sounded a bit weird.

The song 'Show me How' from Men i Trust was playing on Chifuyu's phone.

"Here, you haven't eaten at school." he said while handing her a snack of white chocolate and oreo.

Her eyes lit up when she saw the oreo and white chocolate together.

Chifuyu sweatdropped When she accidently bited his hand.

"İdiot."

●◉◎◈◎◉●

- i hope you enjoyed the first chapter.