The Unsuspecting Love Triangle?!?!

Hello chat! I thought I would get you the nex chpter a bit sooner then the last one. it means the WRLD to me that you all are STILL supporting this series. you guys are awesome! so after a long waited part 3, here it is! The Unsuspecting Love Triangle!?!?! ! :3

Kirigiri couldnt stop thinking about her day. Not only was it the acadameys FIRST murder it was worse after the trial. Naegi already had little strength to go to court that day but after Leon's exicution he had enough. For some reason Kirigiri couldnt stop thinking about how Naegi was feeling. Why? She barely cared for anyone in the School is. She had to figure it out...

Naegi was confused as much as Kirigiri. His emmotions were all out of place. He thought he liked Maizino but for some reason that faded as the trial did. At the trial today he fealt as if him and Kirigiri were in perfect sync. She was...kinda great. If only he could see through her emmotionless mask. He never knew what she was thinking. Like a statue as he put it.

Kirigiri was pacing through the Acadamey unsure of herself. He was just ONE guy. One guy just like the others. What was so special about him? Was it his hair? His way in the debate? His emerald green eyes...Wait what is she doing!? She flinched as she got out of her own head and back to reality. That was when she heard someone else. She looked at the source unsure if she run or fight.

"Kirigiri?" Naegi said confused. It was dark in their defence. Kirigiri was frozen. Is it really him or is it her head messing with her.
"Naegi-san?" She called out in her usuall calm tone but had a little fluster in it. This made Naegi pause for a second before shaking his head and replying with
"Yeah its me, what are you doing out here?" He asked flipping a light switch to see they were in the dining area.
"I couldnt sleep" She said walking to the table and sitting down gestguring her hand saying to sit. He did as told

"Now I should be asking you the same question" Kirigiri said with a emmotionless stare, her eyes Purple eyes drilling into his Emerald eyes like a powerdrill
"I couldnt sleep either" He said feeling his face heat up. Wait...Does he like Kirigiri? There was no doubting it. All these emmotions make sence if thats answer. But how did he not know himself? It must be because of all of these other emmotions he has in his head.

"Naegi-san?" Kirigiri asked him as he practicly leaped into the air.
"Oh sorry!" He said with a sheepish look on his face.
"What were you thinking bean about?" She asked with a finger on her chin.
"Oh its nothing, dont worry" He said with a reasurring smile which made her mimic this grin.

"So how are you taking this Maizino news after today. You to seemed close" Kirigiri said as her emmotionless face came back home. He wished he could look at that smile for hours.
"Honestly, rough. I know I shouldnt be to sad cause she DID try to frame me but still..." He said looking down at the table. He started to have all the memories coming back before they froze as he felt a hand on his. Kirigiri.

He blushed "W-wh-whabean" He started to stutted
"Dont think about that. Whats done is done, dont let it haunt you" She said in a serious but shaky tone. I think she was suprised by this contact herself. Wait...Does she?
"But...I dont know how I can forget it..." Naegi said his blush starting to fade.
"There are gonna be many murders in this acadamey just be happy that YOU are ok. Thats all that matters" She said with her smile that made his heart jump.

"What about you?" Naegi said turning the tables by grabing her hand. She showed little shock and a tiny red on her cheeks.
"How can you be so calm all the time?" He asked regaining his courage and giving back her signature stare. "Because I am not" She wanted to say so bad but had to keep her cool.
"I just know that were gonna find a way out no matter what." She said but thinking her word selection she discovered something. Not only was it in the trial but the investigation she was trying so hard was for...Naegi...She finally figured it out. Not only did she crack her own case she cracked Naegi's

"Kirigiri?" Naegi asked her as she sat there queitly in shock of her discovery. Naegi not only noticed she was thinking but she noticed her face was now completly red. Naegi wondered what she was thinking until he figured it out. She knew. He did the first thing that came to mind.

Right as Kirigiri was about to speak she saw Naegi lips on hers. She noticed how red his face was and how his hands were trembling on the table. She was shocked as well before resipercating the kiss. Naegi was shocked by this but leaned into it. They both came out at the exact same time and just looked at eachother faces 2 inches apart from eachother same shade of dark red.

"Kirigiri...I have always liked you since I first met you when I walked into the doors I just didnt know it yet..." Naegi said with a half smile.
"Naegi. You are the first person who has actully gotten me flustered about anything, and I like it" She said immitating his smile. Naegi ran his hands through her silk Purple hair.
"We will get through this" Naegi said as Kirigiri nodded.
"Promise?" She asked.
"Promise" He said kissing her again.

"So..." Naegi said with a smile
"So..." Kirigiri said with her classic smile.
"Recovered?" Kirigiri asked
"Fully" He said with a smile.