The Roller coaster ride

Start from the beginning

But the scandal was something, he least expected. He was genuinely disturbed for some reason. He was yet to know about the divorce application. When Rakshan informed him that he was on his way back to home, Mr. Maran understood, that the war was ON! There was no more hiding.

~

Rakshan, Pavi, Nisha and Shivani reached Coimbatore the same day and settled at Rakshan's home. Rakshan's parents were not at home but none of them paid any attention to that. Rakshan took 2 important decision that day:

1. He posted his resignation to AK Groups.

2. He filed a police complaint against the video for spoiling Shivani's reputation.

~

"Hello...Nisha!"

"SAM..Sorry for whatever happened. Where are you??" Nisha almost whispered

"Reached Chennai! I will come to Coimbatore tonight and meet you!"

"Vendam SAM. Right now..every one is distracted with the scandal. You stay with Ashwin there and help him resolve the scandal. This is more urgent now!"

"Seri...But how did Rakshan come to know about the divorce suddenly??" SAM asked still confused.

"Therila SAM. Avanum Lawyer thane! He must have had contact.."

"Seri..Shivani eppadi irukka???"

"Pavam SAM ava... Looks like Reporters caught hold of our address. We could already spot some at the airport. Rakshan has gone to file police complaint. She is devastated. Her looks remind me of her state 5 years back."

"ava koodave iru.. The source video has been removed by Ashwin's manager. I will update you if there is anything."

"Hmm...ok"

"Nisha!"

"Hmm..."

"Onnum illa..bye!" he sighed and disconnected the call. All his plan to convince her to drop the divorce just failed in this chaos.

~

Sam and Ashwin reached Chennai and went to the Sharath's place straight when they came to know that reporters were looking for him in front of his apartment.

"Partner! Source video delete paniiten. But neraya views poirukku. Circulation rate is also high! I am afraid that your upcoming projects might get a hit if you don't come out clean"

"Ippo projects important illa. My only concern is Shivani's name being dragged into all of this. Do something Partner!" Ashwin voice almost broke. His panic was very much evident in his eyes. SAM noticed all of this silently.

"Err...sorry! Idhu SAM! My brother...And SAM..Sharath, enoda manager" Ashwin introduced both and they shared a formal handshake.

"Ivanga Kani, Ennoda sister. Part of PR agency that Ashwin is associated with" Sharath introduced and SAM nodded his head in affirmation.

"Shivani is like a sister to me. Don't worry. I will do the best. Where is she now??" Sharath questioned.

"Ava Coimbatore poita. Infact they had spotted some reporters in Airport it seems. Also Rakshan has filed a formal police complaint." Sam gave the piece of information that he had.

"It's a good move. This will ensure her safety. Also We can use this to prove her innocence." Kani said after a moment of thought. "Ashwin. Let's have a meeting and then discuss what to do. We need Shivani with us for this. Talk to her and get her consent" she said.

~

"Shivani Drink this !" Nisha came in with some hot coffee.

"Vendam!" she nodded, very much tired of crying.

"Kudi da. None of this is your fault. You need strength to fight this situation" Pavi added.Since Nisha and Pavi's insisted, Shivani started sipping the hot coffee.

"Both of you sleep now. I am fine." She said placing the empty cup on the table.

"Akka. I will stay with Shivani tonight. Neenga ponga" Pavi assured and Nisha left the place. Since it was a long tiring day, Pavi dozed off soon. After checking her out, Shivani woke up and switched on her phone for the first time. Notifications buzzed on her phone!

"Ms. S and the chocolate boy's visit to hospital?? Could it be the  news after their night stand??"

"Ashwin talks in length about values but prefers Live-in in his personal life ! Kids these days" a senior star's comment in a chat show was creating havoc at one end.

"Techniques that Ms. S could have used to seduce Mr. A" the title card of a youtube video.

These were some of the taglines that were trending just today. Just the thought of this made Shivani sick. Fresh tears started flowing from her eyes. Thank God, Tears were colorless. Or her pillows would have explained her sorrow in all colors. She looked at her mother's picture on bedside.

~

Amma.. when you told me, my wedding has been fixed with Ashwin and it was high time to say good bye to books and learn cooking, I accepted. I hate shaping my eyebrows. It hurts a lot. I did that to look pleasant beside him. I gave up wearing Rakshan anna's oversized shirts and dressed up in salwar, just to earn a look from him. And when he didn't even consider my presence and I complained to you, you told me its fine. It was not fine Amma! It hurt me a lot. Still I thought, things will be fine.

You even scolded me for choosing a blue lehenga for the engagement! You knew he doesn't like Blue. After all he was your favourite!! "You know I love you! Why did you do this to me?" The moment he uttered those words to Nisha akka, my heart almost stopped. And I know how much it must have hurt you.  It took time for both of us to come out of the pain. We consoled each other.

"Nalla padi Shivani.. Stand on your own legs. People who sympathised you and rebuked you should forget this incident and look up to you with pride. I don't want you to be another DEVI" You advised me and again I listened to you!

After you left me, I studied well as promised and started working. Mama was very happy with my performance. Rakshan anna supported me throughout. Athai pampered me like you did. And ... Ashwin.. Even though it was just a month, he made me feel like a QUEEN! JUST LIKE YOU DID... I know I don't have to lie to you. The time I spent with him yesterday was very special. The Beach, waves, moonlight, campfire everything was magical. Once again, I got dressed up for him. Once again, I did my eyebrows to look good. And Once again my happiness didn't last even for hours put together. I didn't even get time to think what he means to me. Am I not destined for any sort of happiness? Is this a warning about what I must face in the future? Who could have done it? Why is destiny so cruel to me?? I hope you were here with me! Consoling me! Telling me, everything will be fine!

At the same time, her phone rang and the caller was someone, she least wanted to encounter now!

Author's Pen.

Okay...when everyone is lost in kulu-kulu land, I was wondering if it was right time to post this update. But it was important. Everyone gets a few tests in their life. The tests help us find the right and wrong person. These tests forces us to take decision. The scandal is one such test. Will they just take it as a stone to jump and move forward or will they decide to take a U-turn and return back considering it dead-end of their path?? Keep reading to know more.

For all the love that you shower, I am always greatful and I dont have words to express my happiness. Constructive criticism is always welcome. Do comment your thoughts on the plot. It will help me a lot!

Love,

Author!